What's new

Yudh Abhyas 2013 at Fort Bragg Begins

Hope Mr. Robert Hams is also present here. He make real good documentaries. All the pics and videos what we see today of the last exercise are actually his creations.

820063;.aspx

Just looks to have flopped down, it is oriented in the regular way.

I re looked at it and its doesn't seem what you say. If you look carefully at the two horizontal edges that span the three colors, they have no support. So the orientation is definitely wrong.

I am really surprised. Has anyone ever seen this kind of oreientation before.

I re looked at it and its doesn't seem what you say. If you look carefully at the two horizontal edges that span the three colors, they have no support. So the orientation is definitely wrong.

I am really surprised. Has anyone ever seen this kind of oreientation before.

Case closed.

What makes china nervous? Well its india america and japan together.... Its a future. Democratic world vs communist tiny china who been offered military cargo plane by america (just to make fun of china).... Lovely pic. This what you will see in war. Indian american flags together side by side.... no country wants china to grow. Everyone wants piece of china. Blame on idiotic chinese president who done things without thinking of future. Taking on mighty india is digging own grave.... 1962 gone. This is modern era. India a power who ready to burst any idiotic nation who tries to be over smart.... Btw beautiful outfit indian army wore.
http://www.fayobserver.com/fayobserver.com/files/06/06aa3890-4b46-4c1f-8d22-0666274ae22e.jpg

Okay so China is nervous because of an imagined, AmJapInd alliance?... Frankly i wished to see that alliance during your stand off with the Chinese that we are seeing right now. I am yet to see ANY delicate messages, let alone strong statements from America or Japan, in favor of India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom