What's new

Yousuf Raza Gillani thinks one third of Pakistanis should leave the country

He is saying this in capacity of Prime Minister of Pakistan back then.

"Whose stopping them to leave?" - PM Gillani

Actually Yousaf Raza Gillani was unknowingly predicting the future during the interview. Every educated man/woman will leave Pakistan in the coming decades. It wont be 1/3rd but still a large number. The current state of affairs in the country do not allow employment even for a person who gets 18 years of non-stop education. The state of affairs in Pakistan are going to worsen very soon.

i remember that interview, it was such an embarrassment that this guy was the PM of Pakistan.

what else you can expect from pakistani leaders. there is no doubt that PPP was the most corrupt and incompetent government. second is PML N. during the time of PPP electricity was so rare. some areas faced 15 to 18 hours of load shedding.railway had the worst time during ppp. there is a tough competition for top slot in corruption between NS and zardari but PPP is the worst.

I never understand these so-called surveys of West. They draw statistics in the air without sharing the sample they have surveyed and come up with some absurd calculations.

Gilani should have asked about it. However, he was taken aback by the sweeping statements just because it`s CNN and a big deal.

What else were you expecting from PPP?

What's the big deal?

The people getting hyper over this are sitting outside Pakistan lol

And if the world gave us visas, half the Pakistan would fly to other countries.

Self denial is strong in my countryman. I will hop on the next plan to America or UK if given a chance. You only live once and i sure don't want to be a victim of Niazis fascism.

I was already outside when I heard this particular statement. And then I came to Pakistan to help my homeland.

Pessimistic losers like @V. Makarov should STFU and stop spreading confusion and work for the betterment of this country.

The world is frustrated. Its not just limited to Pakistan.

atleast he is worried about it which is always good

What else were you expecting from PPP?
Sir I am no fan of PPP neither have any affiliations with any political party. Yes, it was not a good time under PPP.
But I am saying if the West is throwing statistics at us, they better furnish the details such as the medium of conducting survey, time frame, diversity of pool that was taken as a sample, literacy rate and whether survey was particularly undertaken after some specific episode that made people lose confidence in the elected party.

We never ask for the credibility of those reports. Such as I had big quarrel with a bugger from UK back in 2014. We were on some BBC post and he was taking out shocking numbers out of his magic hat and posting in comments that this percentage of Muslims support ISIS... this number wants to have this and that. So I questioned him for his source. It went on for hours. And when he finally showed me the page he was quoting from, it was in itself a propaganda page with just news and claims against Muslims.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom