What's new

You're A Terrible Reporter': Pressed On Coronavirus, Trump Berates NBC's Peter Alexander

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
You're A Terrible Reporter': Pressed On Coronavirus, Trump Berates NBC's Peter Alexander | MSNBC
During a daily press briefing on the coronavirus outbreak, President Trump tires to berate NBC News reporter Peter Alexander, calling him a "terrible reporter" working for "Concast."

You're A Terrible Reporter': Pressed On Coronavirus, Trump Berates NBC's Peter Alexander | MSNBC
During a daily press briefing on the coronavirus outbreak, President Trump tires to berate NBC News reporter Peter Alexander, calling him a "terrible reporter" working for "Concast."

Wish Pakistani government could do the same with the retarded mainstream news ... Today's journalism is a virus.

Trump's face was red with fury, he really lost it when being challenged over his incompetence.

Trump's face was red with fury, he really lost it when being challenged over his incompetence.

Well that reporter will disappear, never to be heard from again. Nope I stand corrected, the press is still free to piss off a sitting President of the United States of America without fear for their lives or liberty. Is it the same in China?:china:

When is xi giving a press conference to the international press ?

Well that reporter will disappear, never to be heard from again. Nope I stand corrected, the press is still free to piss off a sitting President of the United States of America without fear for their lives or liberty. Is it the same in China?:china:
Good, way to go Trump, keep blaming those reporters for asking embarrassing questions.

Good, way to go Trump, keep blaming those reporters for asking embarrassing questions.

yes a reporter embarrassed the President of the US of A and then other reporters chimed in - happens to every president. I know all this seems very alien and unfamiliar to you but in the free world it’s all normal- normal.

yes a reporter embarrassed the President of the US of A and then other reporters chimed in - happens to every president. I know all this seems very alien and unfamiliar to you but in the free world it’s all normal- normal.
Check out how your so called free world is doing, it's big mess, of course, it's all normal-normal.

Yes glad ‘the mess’ brings a smile to your face.
No,cause I know China can never totally win the battle if the rest of world is in a mess, I was just talking the incompetence of your so called free world.

Back
Top Bottom