What's new

Your views on Euthanasia/Assisted Suicide?

Should people have the right to commit Suicide?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I think people who want to die are well aware of that. I think Euthanasia should be legalized for every adult who can prove themselves to be mentally stable.

Lets leave the religious debate here. I can say one thing. Whatever I chose to believe and don't choose to believe are on me. Devil didn't play a part. I will take responsibility for whatever happens because of that. If my disbelief leads me to hell, then I shall go there without blaming devil.

I?
It wasn't a religious debate or something . I gave my views on what was presented before me by you . There's no repulsion on you from me .
I t.

Btw, why do you think that there is some kind of problem with me?
I have no idea you've any problems or not but I tend to be appreciating others in my writing and views so that's y you felt like that.

You and I both know what that book is.

Life Hereafter ........... written by "not a traditional" religious scholar and researcher. Would be an interesting read, to see how author could have concluded that.

Tbh, it'd be quite a shame to live your life for X many years and ultimately cease to exist.

Its a blessing anyway you look at it. I don't want to live forever, that would be a curse, and I am grateful to be born as the best Creation.

Something is created from something and nothing is created from nothing. So the next question to answer is, can something be created from nothing? And Nothing be created from something?

It may very well be happening all around us and this Earth.

Space is vacuum but universe is ever expanding .......... its just the matter of human discovering this nothing becoming something. Russian scientists / astronauts recently discovered a bacteria on outside of their space station ....... in the space (vacuum) ....... @Khafee

it should only be allowed under special circumstances where pain is too much to bear

then it should be treated on a person to person basis
Again, not that simple. You can't quantify pain. Its impossible for you to feel what someone else of feeling. Sometimes you can't even understand someone else's pain.

Again, not that simple. You can't quantify pain. Its impossible for you to feel what someone else of feeling. Sometimes you can't even understand someone else's pain.
then either take the patient's claim at face value take medical advice on the issue and end his pain if he finds it unbearable or leave him in pain at the mercy of doctors

my personal opinoin -leaving someone in prolonged pain is tortuous so if he wants to end his misery let him

Last edited:
then either take the patient's claim at face value take medical advice on the issue and end his pain if he finds it unbearable or leave him in pain at the mercy of doctors

leaving someone in prolonged pain is tortuous so if he wants to end his misery let him
Best way is allow it for everyone who can prove their mental stability i.e prove that this is a well thought out decision not something impulsive.

Back
Top Bottom