What's new

Your prayer's needed please

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear members,

Whilst most of you will not know this person, I would humbly request that you please remember him and his family in your prayers.

2zrkq5j.jpg

My ustad, mentor and great personal friend; Major (R) Tabassum Zaheer -SSP, Ex-Director Islamabad Bomb Disposal Squad passed away in his sleep following a prolonged medical condition. He was the leading forensic explosives expert in Pakistan and his passing has left a massive gap in Pakistani security :(

Your prayers will be highly appreciated.

‘Innaa lillaahi wa ‘innaa ‘ilayhi raaji’oon, Allaahumma’-jurni fee museebatee wa ‘akhliflee khayran minhaa.

We are from Allah and unto Him we return . O Allah take me out of my plight and bring to me after it something better.

Thank your sir for all your services to this nation. May your soul rest in eternal peace and may Allah shower his mercy upon you during next phases.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

. .

Dear members,

Whilst most of you will not know this person, I would humbly request that you please remember him and his family in your prayers.

2zrkq5j.jpg

My ustad, mentor and great personal friend; Major (R) Tabassum Zaheer -SSP, Ex-Director Islamabad Bomb Disposal Squad passed away in his sleep following a prolonged medical condition. He was the leading forensic explosives expert in Pakistan and his passing has left a massive gap in Pakistani security :(

Your prayers will be highly appreciated.

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raajioon

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom