What's new

Your opinion on Christian Missionaries

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Chinese member of the Communist Party who wished to be anonymous,

said he feels happy when Muslims kill Christian missionaries those Protestant Christian missionaries,
because they are just troublemakers.

1659652574382.png

Same opinion should be applied then to Tableeghi Jamaat?
They are essentially muslim missionaries

Same opinion as with Tableeghi Jamaat
I do not believe in preaching any religion to anyone.

If a person like a religion then that person should examine it personally.

I don't think any missionaries have been killed, this seems like defamatory propaganda against muslims, not a compliment. With regards to these missionaries themselves, I don't particularly care for them, they seem to target poor people, who hope that the missionaries would help them immigrate or provide them with material benefits. It is quite interesting to note though that it seems to be a one way phenomena, you don't often see non christian missionaries going to the west on proselytization missions, and in many cases, western govt like France and Austria have targetted and denied access to such organizations, namely Turkey's dianet services from operating in their countries.

Same opinion should be applied then to Tableeghi Jamaat?
They are essentially muslim missionaries

There is a key difference in the Jamaat, in that it is largely uninterested in preaching to non muslims, as much as in proselytizing to fellow muslims, the movement is more of a revivalist movement(its similar to orthodox and haredi movements that prosletize to fellow jews that have become less religious or may not have grown up religious) than a missionary movement.

A Chinese member of the Communist Party who wished to be anonymous,

said he feels happy when Muslims kill Christian missionaries those Protestant Christian missionaries,
because they are just troublemakers.

View attachment 867978
He is an islamophobe and any Muslim who does that deserves a death sentence

I do not believe in preaching any religion to anyone.

If a person like a religion then that person should examine it personally.
You can choose not to talk to preachers, but you have no right to prohibit other adults, except perhaps your own family members and minor dependents, who they can talk to.

Last edited:
You can choose not to talk to preachers, but you have no right to prohibit other adults, except perhaps your own family members and minor dependents, who they can talk to.
Agreed. I would not feel comfortable with a religious leader talking to my family about religion unsupervised.

He is an islamophobe and any Muslim who does that deserves a death sentence
Apparently that Chinese man who said that wishes to be anonymous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom