What's new

Your First and Current Mobile Phones

yes! u r right.....u cant get a waterproof samrtphone for 14k
Whatever bro i like Moto G it's a good smartphone and value for money no doubt in it :) and Moto E is also good and value for money smartphone. Why the hell Motorola Moto G don't have external SD card support :( and Moto E have it.

Whatever bro i like Moto G it's a good smartphone and value for money no doubt in it :) and Moto E is also good and value for money smartphone. Why the hell Motorola Moto G don't have external SD card support :( and Moto E have it.
ohh i didnt knew that!!....but motot g 16 gb is sufficient i think........many people arround the world use iphones with 16 gb support too..........and who needs sd cards when drop boxes are available...........
may b this is the reason moto g/x users get cloud backup free for 2 years!!

ohh i didnt knew that!!....but motot g 16 gb is sufficient i think........many people arround the world use iphones with 16 gb support too..........and who needs sd cards when drop boxes are available...........
may b this is the reason moto g/x users get cloud backup free for 2 years!!
First in India Dropbox is not good option with wrost Internet speed in the World :)
I know it's sufficient but external SD card is also good option, Sometime 16 GB is not sufficient i had Iphone 4s 32 GB the only reason of selling it is NO EXTERNAL SD CARD SUPPORT. Moto E is available at 7000 Rs on Flipkart... If it can come with a 7000 rs smartphone from same company why not with 14000 and 23000 smartphones from same manufacturers :(

Dear Friends,

What was the first handset you used and the current one you are using.

Kindly post with images if possible.

Mine as under:

FIRST PHONE:
CURRENT PHONE:
Started with .. Siemens
236_S3.jpg

followed by ..Siemens S45
59_S45.jpg

Followed by Nokia 8250
1240_8250.jpg

Followed by HTC..
1766_Touch_HD.jpg

Followed by Black Berry 8320.
1705_Curve_8320.jpg

Followed by HTC 1S
th

Followed by i-Phone4s and Samsung Samsung S3.
th
th

Now ..i-Phone 5 s
th

Dear Friends,

What was the first handset you used and the current one you are using.

Kindly post with images if possible.

Mine as under:

FIRST PHONE:
5108457.jpg

CURRENT PHONE:
xolo-a500s-ips-blue-.jpg

1st Phone: Nokia 3315

3315.jpg

Current: Nokia Lumia 1320

1320.png

Who said? Dont make stuff from yourself

Its neither water resistant nor waterproof..i have used it for 6 month..moto g 4g will come with SD Card
i'm using it from 3 months and yes it is water resistant!......not making stuff check this video....pity that u dont know about your phone
next time google might help you :)

First in India Dropbox is not good option with wrost Internet speed in the World :)
I know it's sufficient but external SD card is also good option, Sometime 16 GB is not sufficient i had Iphone 4s 32 GB the only reason of selling it is NO EXTERNAL SD CARD SUPPORT. Moto E is available at 7000 Rs on Flipkart... If it can come with a 7000 rs smartphone from same company why not with 14000 and 23000 smartphones from same manufacturers :(
yeah! u have a point!
they should have added a sd slot.....
but as @Proudpakistaniguy says they will launch moto g with sd slot nd 4g

My first phone was nokia c3-00 and I am currently using samsung s2 and I am pretty much happy it and I have no intention to replace it.

Who said? Dont make stuff from yourself
Its neither water resistant nor waterproof..i have used it for 6 month..moto g 4g will come with SD Card
yeah! u have a point!
they should have added a sd slot.....
but as @Proudpakistaniguy says they will launch moto g with sd slot nd 4g
First Moto G is water resistant but no waterproof. 4G with SD slot i don't think it possible maybe in Moto G 2 but new Moto G will not come with this features. Also Motorola is now company of Lenovo so we'll see some changes in Motorola now.

First Moto G is water resistant but no waterproof. 4G with SD slot i don't think it possible maybe in Moto G 2 but new Moto G will not come with this features. Also Motorola is now company of Lenovo so we'll see some changes in Motorola now.
yes......saw a review saying that it is lenovo now but when i ordered this phone it said a google company in april

yes......saw a review saying that it is lenovo now but when i ordered this phone it said a google company in april
Because the payment and some legal procedure is pending till now. When Microsoft acquired Nokia it took more than 1 year to complete all the legal things

My first was the nokia Matrix i think. The slider, that shit was so cool back then. Shieeeeeeeet:

Nokia-8110-01.jpg

productplacement-thematrix.jpg

Current:

Blackberry Bold 9900

Back
Top Bottom