What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

Just realized i've been posting here for over 3 years now, And have come across many a character, Most highly nationalists for obvious reasons of being a defense forum, Some religious conservative nuts (Mostly Pakistani) Some very dense college kids (Mainly Indians from my experience), And obviously some very mature sane intellectual posters from all the countries represented

These are the blokes/ladies who i have got along pretty well.. And found to be most agreeable with..

Who are yours ?

Pakistani - @waz , @Armstrong

Indian - @Nilgiri , @Joe Shearer @nair

Chinese - @Shotgunner51 , @AndrewJin

Turkish - @xenon54

Japanese - @Nihonjin

Bangladeshi - @Anubis

Burmese - @Aung Zaya

Lankans - @Azizam , @Saradiel

Ah, I get on with you too matey, my Aussie bro. It's a connection we all have UK, NZ, CAN and AUS.

Haha, you're wrong about my gender. :p Thanks though. :)
But correct about the other 3. :enjoy: They're all decent posters.
its an honor for me to read your astute posts and witness your trolling prowess while dealing with sanghis:D btw welcome dear

and what about sandman he's a very good poster :D :lol: JK
i don't know there are many good posters on PDF like irfan baloch, oscar, waz, arsalan etc

Mostly are mentioning TTAs but there are many good posters, who are just members. Anyhow, @The Eagle, @Arsalan and @Irfan Baloch are few good Pakistani posters with different titles.
And in members noticing this member @Shaheer ul haq from past few days, a very good poster he is. @Tipu7 is good poster too.

@HAKIKAT @T-123456 good Turkish posters

@jamahir and a good Indian poster.

@Desertfalcon good poster from USA

Edit: @The Sandman @django and @Zibago are my favorite posters. :D

Jamahir good Indian poster :o::o::o::o::o::o: :eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom