What's new

Your favorite posters on PDF

This thread kinda remind me of this scene from one of my most favorite movie...
1700272298692.png

@Areesh @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Paitoo @Maula Jatt @langda khan @Imran Khan @hatehs @iamnobody

^ right of the top of my head, these niggas make for fun reading.. there's quite a few others too

least favorite : @Drizzt the dirty dalit aka D-cube and @jamahir bhikari .. and that old fart, the barishal bomber .. Bengal71 is ok but can't stand the rest of the hilsakhor lungi crew

guize, apna least favorite bhi batao.. based on the principle of 'as above..' .. polarity, yin yang, shiva shakti etc

hon'ble mentions @lastofthepatriots @Zarvan .. but they've lost their sting, the chutzpah, the caliente :|

baaki, lotsa good decent folk here but they're kinda boring

@Areesh @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Paitoo @Maula Jatt @langda khan @Imran Khan @hatehs @iamnobody

^ right of the top of my head, these niggas make for fun reading.. there's quite a few others too

least favorite : @Drizzt the dirty dalit aka D-cube and @jamahir bhikari .. and that old fart, the barishal bomber .. Bengal71 is ok but can't stand the rest of the hilsakhor lungi crew

guize, apna least favorite bhi batao.. based on the principle of 'as above..' .. polarity, yin yang, shiva shakti etc

hon'ble mentions @lastofthepatriots @Zarvan .. but they've lost their sting, the chutzpah, the caliente :|

baaki, lotsa good decent folk here but they're kinda boring
Groups I generally don't like
Indian Hindu nationalist trolls
Saadharami,
Way Ott imrandoos

My list
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
@JamD
@LeGenD
@PanzerKiel
@HRK
@Bilal.
@Bleek (sometimes i may disagree with him but he usually adopts learning approach)
@Bratva
@jhungary
@Gomig-21
@gambit
@Maula Jatt ( for being Punjabi fellow here)
@Great Janjua

There are more great guys here (specially some Indian Members) but I don't remember their name now.
You're cool too
Fellow Jutt 👍🤝💪, sticking together up in this bitch
f6yniz45b0351.jpg

My list
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
@JamD
@LeGenD
@PanzerKiel
@HRK
@Bilal.
@Bleek (sometimes i may disagree with him but he usually adopts learning approach)
@Bratva
@jhungary
@Gomig-21
@gambit
@Great Janjua

There are more great guys here (specially some Indian Members) but I don't remember their name now.

Thank you my Brother. I am honored to be on your list and the feeling is more than mutual. Jazak-Allahu Khairan.

Remember this thread from years ago.

I would say my favorite members are people that use critical thinking skills, and don't post just based on pure emotion, hyper-nationalism and rage

it's the middle of the night here and I'm half asleep, so I don't want to risk posting some individuals who are faves and missing others.

man.. how can I forget Bilal Khan.. a very great poster indeed...
@JamD falls in Signalian category.. HRK in Jango one.
@anant_s @Imran Khan I think no longer pay visit.
@Rashid Mahmood @Indus Falcon @Indus Pakistan
My list
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
@JamD
@LeGenD
@PanzerKiel
@HRK
@Bilal.
@Bratva
@jhungary
@Gomig-21
@gambit
@Great Janjua
@farooqbhai007

Thanks @Goenitz & @Muhammad Saftain Anjum ..... but seriously I am surprised ...

آگے آتی تھی حال دل پہ ہنسی
اب کسی بات پر نہیں آتی

ہم وہاں ہیں جہاں سے ہم کو بھی
کچھ ہماری خبر نہیں آتی

ہے کچھ ایسی ہی بات جو چپ ہوں

ورنہ کیا بات کر نہیں آتی
غالبؔ .................

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom