What's new

You cant Go to Israel that means you cant go to palestine ?

alimobin memon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My question is to all if u cant go to Israel According to Pakistani Passport the Passport is allowed everywhere except ISRAEL...
Since the closest airport to Palestine is Israel and sea port under Israel control then how do any can get to Palestine ?
I want to visit Palestine ....

Get a Lesotho passport and apply for visa. Heaven help you if Mossad finds out that you are from Pakistan when you land there tho :D

I think as a Pakistani passport holder u cannot travel to Palestine bcz all the airports might be under Israeli control. U can sneak in there but that's very risky and u may not get back either.

From what I understand Pakistanis can travel to Israel and ask that their passports not be stamped. It's only the Pakistani government that forbids the travel, not Israel.

From what I understand Pakistanis can travel to Israel and ask that their passports not be stamped. It's only the Pakistani government that forbids the travel, not Israel.

Do other countries also have this restriction, like the Egyptians, Jordanians, etc?

Do other countries also have this restriction, like the Egyptians, Jordanians, etc?
Formally, I don't think so. Informally, at the social level, there is resistance to seeing citizens travel to Israel from these countries.

there are underground tunnels from there you can penetrate into gaza and if you are james Bond or Imran X2 then you can walk into the streets of Isreal as well.

Get a Lesotho passport and apply for visa. Heaven help you if Mossad finds out that you are from Pakistan when you land there tho :D

If Pakistanis can go to bharat than trust me they are stubborn enough to visit Israel, provided the visa.

People of Indian occupied Kashmir get visa on a piece of paper instead of hindi passport, in a same way Israel can issue visa, if political will exist.

Back
Top Bottom