What's new

‘You Are A Dalit, Should Behave Like One’, Cops Shouted As They Tortured Me: Nodeep Kaur

Certainly. But ideas of justice and goodness might arise in the mind of one and that one may convice and gather a few more to be able to present those ideas to the majority. Those few may become strong though various ways.

I would say it is a good point.

First point is true. Of course, workers are important but care of the worker must be balanced with care of EVERYTHING else. So easy to lose balance because people always want more.

regarding being the hero...Many Filipinos who now, for the first time, have a means to defend themselves might be calling Indians heroes. "Somebody sold something to us that is actually useful."

She doesn't seem to be a leftist in the organizational sense. She is a labor rights activist.

Virus, if your family members have worked in a bank or a factory or hospital, whether government or private, they had the cover of employee union because some brave and sensible people spoke for workers' rights decades ago, before or right after independence.

And what is their place ?

So you don't reject casteism ? You want to the current Constitution to be replaced with that foul, anti-human book Manusmriti ?
don't like leftist ideology, dig deeper.. you'll find some anti India or anti Hindu links.

also don't practice religion or casteism and haven't the slightest cue about this manusmriti thing apart from it being something muslims and leftists use to bash Hinduism.

don't like leftist ideology, dig deeper.. you'll find some anti India or anti Hindu links.

1. Can you give example of anti-India sentiments of Indian leftists ?

2. Not anti-Hindu. I am sure the Hindu and non-Hindu leftists in India are aware of the "Vasudhaiva kutumbakam" sentiment - "The world is one family". Isn't this sentiment similar to the goal of Communism ? What Indian leftists stand against is Hindutva and certain practices from among Hindus like caste system.

So now tell me, why you don't like leftist ideology ?

also don't practice religion or casteism

Then why did you speak of "showing Dalits their place" ?

So now tell me, why you don't like leftist ideology ?
don't want to pay for your lunch.

may well feed dozens of others off my free will, but tu kyu fokat ka khayega from mine ? gtfo, commie

Then why did you speak of "showing Dalits their place" ?
They're as dumb as the people discriminating against them.

Victim complex laga ke baithey ho bas.. dreaming of some commie godless utopia where everyone gets everything free from sarkar :laugh:

may well feed dozens of others off my free will, but tu kyu fokat ka khayega from mine ? gtfo, commie

You been paying for your free will? No? Then it is stolen. We'll see how long the Canaanites can keep that stolen free will.

dreaming of some commie godless utopia where everyone gets everything free from sarkar :laugh:

Firstly, fully join the family of someone whose lungs have cancer and they need 20 lakhs to cure it but they are unable to come up with the money and are forced by the system to die. Or fully join the family of a Maharashtrian farmer forced by the system to commit suicide because they are unable to repay a interest-filled loan. All this while Subrata Roy spends 500 crores on the twin weddings of his sons and Modi spends 16,000 crores on two planes which are the equivalents of the American Air Force One.

Secondly, yes Communism seeks the end of the traditional money system but I don't think there can be a social system without some form of economic system. In this thread I have proposed a system where basic needs are provided by the system for free but other non-basic things need "money" but this does not require that some become rich and some remain poor. We can continue discussion in that thread. I any have to reply to @Baibars_1260 there.

They're as dumb as the people discriminating against them.

Firstly, I don't approve of internet users using "dumb" to depict foolishness. Dumb is a physical condition of not being able to produce voice. How can this be made fun of ?

Secondly, you think Ambedkar was a fool ?

Let me inform you that Dalit leaders like Jignesh Mevani and Chandrashekhar Azad are lot more sensible and empathetic than right-wing trolls like Kangana, Shubhrastha and Sambit Patra.

Last edited:
You been paying for your free will? No? Then it is stolen. We'll see how long the Canaanites can keep that stolen free will.
not sure who those are but some of us are going for a Platonian republic here

free will gaya tel lene when we must send it to find said oil lol

Spinoza had some interesting ideas on the subject too but this isn't the forum for those discussions.

@-=virus=-, you laughed at my previous post but below ad from Ketto was what was displayed on my screen :

2021-03-05-090236_1366x768_scrot.png

What do you think of it ?

“Your job is to clean the gutters. Who gave you the right to organize protests against big people?”
Sums up 4000 odd years of Hindustani culture. Everyone is happy as long as everyone knows their place in life. Nothing has changed.

Back
Top Bottom