What's new

Yom Kippur War 1973: Why did Syria fail to take the Golan Heights?

Israel could have waged war for months.

You mean to tell me that Israel could not have destroyed the 3rd Army because its economy would have collapsed?

Are you high?
not just the economy they suffered high losses early in the war isreal cant afford big losses also they cant stand a long war of attrition they can attack the 3rd army but they wont die without inflicting heavy losses if they just surround the 3rd army that would give time to the rest of the Egyptian forces to try and save them or attack isreali forces surrounding the 3rd army

not just the economy they suffered high losses early in the war isreal cant afford big losses also they cant stand a long war of attrition they can attack the 3rd army but they wont die without inflicting heavy losses if they just surround the 3rd army that would give time to the rest of the Egyptian forces to try and save them or attack isreali forces surrounding the 3rd army

They suffered high losses. But all those losses were re-couped. The 3rd Army was totally cut off, with no food, water and supplies and ammunition reaching it.

Israel could have destroyed it in a few days and forcing a surrender of 45,000 Egyptian Soldiers.

They suffered high losses. But all those losses were re-couped. The 3rd Army was totally cut off, with no food, water and supplies and ammunition reaching it.

Israel could have destroyed it in a few days and forcing a surrender of 45,000 Egyptian Soldiers.
we also rearmed and reorganized a lot of units and we managed to place new SAM sites replacing the destroyed outside cairo and like i said before on paper isreal attack on suez and ismalia should be easy but they failed no one can say that with our performance in the war the 3rd army will go down without a fight and they were not alone we had forces behind the isreali gap i would agree if the 3rd army is what is left of the Egyptian army
832061728-jpg.139726

lets get back to the last days of the war
1 the isrealis suffered high losses
2 their reserves are called which means no economy isreali has a small pouplation
3 they discovered that their strategy is not working their unstoppable tanks and air force are in flames facing ATGMs and SAMs adopting a new military doctrine will need time and training
4 no more oil from the middle east which means a huge economic crisis world wide
5 their supply lines can be easily targeted crossing the canal we had some of the best special forces in the world and the operations they done in the war and before shows what they can do
6 we have no problems in numbers and we have allies we can call from sudan and algria

Cut off of their supplies ?! so what ?! the 3rd army was like 100 times bigger in equipment and troops than the IDF forces encircling them ! would they really need supplies to fight a force that is 100 times weaker than them ?. that's for first.

second, the Israeli forces surrounding the 3rd army were also in a bad logistical condition, and also because Ariel Sharon couldn't capture Suez, so they were in hot water, and in a very small area of land, standing there shitting in there pants fearing the possible Egyptian attack, they were helpless, because the US couldn't help them in the gap, so guess what happened ? they couldn't continue, they stopped and sat in their position like sitting ducks waiting to be neutralized.

The gap and the encircling of the 3rd army was just a TV show, otherwise tell me, what did Israel achieve of it? did you think that was their plan ?! no, their plan was to advance to Cairo and destroy the strategical targets of the Egyptian military, did they achieve that ?! no they didn't , they couldn't make it, they were too weak and in a very bad condition that's why they stopped, and didn't gain anything except media coverage and saying yaaay we crossed behind the 3rd army . oh and then what ? and then we stopped !

Last edited:
I stopped reading after this silly statement :rofl::rofl:

Well then, get your fact right and go learn something about the war before uttering bullshit and ignorant statements. Not just saying "hahaha" without discussing the issue, you just say "haha" because you don't know anything, you can't stand in a discussion, as i have seen in all your previous discussions, a loser.

Well then, get your fact right and go learn something about the war before uttering bullshit and ignorant statements. Not just saying "hahaha" without discussing the issue, you just say "haha" because you don't know anything, you can't stand in a discussion, as i have seen in all your previous discussions, a loser.

3rd Army was 100 times bigger than Israelis surrounding it? :D

You debate like a 5 year old.

Watch from 15 min to 19 min, The American intervention plan, the political decision by Sadat, the Usraeli compliance with the decision of Sadat, and all of it after Usrael has testified to the UN about its defeat...

After watching this Video with an analytic view, all the lies on this forum will be debunked, and the Usraeli liars will be exposed once and for all:
Take some popcorn, relax, watch, listen and think.

Back
Top Bottom