What's new

YOLO Series: We are abused every summer, we will be abused this year too.. Khuwaja Asif

what projects and when is their finish time and how much allocated for them in previous 2 budgets by pmln?

you know Like Bahawalpur Solar Neelum Jehlum Karot Hydro Sukhi Kinari coal power plants Etc etc... Chinese Investment...

you know Like Bahawalpur Solar Neelum Jehlum Karot Hydro Sukhi Kinari coal power plants Etc etc... Chinese Investment...

tell me the details how they are going to get finished by 2018? seriously how can you fool yourself like that.

What is the current government going to do about Dams ?
And potential water shortages ?

tell me the details how they are going to get finished by 2018? seriously how can you fool yourself like that.

aren't they financed by Chinese GOv?? the projects worth 28 billion are already started... it's the Chinese giving Funds not Pakistani GOv...

What is the current government going to do about Dams ?
And potential water shortages ?

Well ADB and World BAnk is financing Dasu and Basha Dam Nelum Jehlum is under construction ... Sukhi kinari and KArot are by Chinese Gov.... KPK started 300 small Dams ... Punjab Gov is Building 2 dams 1 at Soan river

How many power plants built in pakistan since 1998 till date? this shortfall cannot go away in a day we are more than a decade late in our energy generation.so you can't expect to fix this issue in 2 years. any dam takes atleast 4 to 5 years to build.

and kalabagh is not acceptable to 3 provinces. so now you have limited options and even more limited resources.

lastly half the awaam does bijli chori or doesn't pay the bill at all. and then protest if electrcity is cut.

tou bhai koi ethics hoti hai koi sharam hoti hai koi haya hoti hai.

aren't they financed by Chinese GOv?? the projects worth 28 billion are already started... it's the Chinese giving Funds not Pakistani GOv...

Well ADB and World BAnk is financing Dasu and Basha Dam Nelum Jehlum is under construction ... Sukhi kinari and KArot are by Chinese Gov.... KPK started 300 small Dams ... Punjab Gov is Building 2 dams 1 at Soan river

I dont know what world you live in, but reality is even KP Dams wont be completed in time-frame. show some real progress we both, we all suffer the same fate,

I dont know what world you live in, but reality is even KP Dams wont be completed in time-frame. show some real progress we both, we all suffer the same fate,

i know 300 small dams wont be completed in time frame but they build 6 as Insaf Radio and Saw in Development in KPK thread... I live in the same world you are living in... I'm just saying The Projects which are funded by Chinese World Bank and Asian Development Bank will be completed on Time just like Metro Train will be complete in 18 months construction starting from next month... same some Power Plants will be completed till 2018...

Everyone talks about Chinese mega investments but what many people don't mention or know is that chinese investment commitment comes with the expectation of structural reforms of economy on our part. A column writer mentioned this a few weeks ago that chinese made such lofty commitments with Bengalis a few years ago but Bangladesh Govt didn't do structual reforms and all those commitments have vanished into thin air.

Coal/gas power plants will be finished by 2017-18 but dams will take few more years till 2020-2021. Also this time after 2018 every year more and more power plants will be added to grid. For exemple by 2017-18 1980MW will be added from Thar coal, but this will keep increasing to 10.000MW by 2025.

2200mw nuke power plants should be completed by 2020 and many other projects in pipeline.

Coal/gas power plants will be finished by 2017-18 but dams will take few more years till 2020-2021. Also this time after 2018 every year more and more power plants will be added to grid. For exemple by 2017-18 1980MW will be added from Thar coal, but this will keep increasing to 10.000MW by 2025.

2200mw nuke power plants should be completed by 2020 and many other projects in pipeline.

I really hope that this Government completes all these mega projects
Especially the dams
Though I don't like this government I know if they start a mega project they will see it through
Unlike PPP
But Dams should be given more priority

source of your info ?

i know 300 small dams wont be completed in time frame but they build 6 as Insaf Radio and Saw in Development in KPK thread... I live in the same world you are living in... I'm just saying The Projects which are funded by Chinese World Bank and Asian Development Bank will be completed on Time just like Metro Train will be complete in 18 months construction starting from next month... same some Power Plants will be completed till 2018...

Im not, you are. as I already said even if PTI was in Federal nothing will improve by 2018, some drama-bazi maybe as nooras are doing, nothing else.

Im not, you are. as I already said even if PTI was in Federal nothing will improve by 2018, some drama-bazi maybe as nooras are doing, nothing else.

well we have to wait for that to see who is doing doing daramay bazi and who is not

well we have to wait for that to see who is doing doing daramay bazi and who is not

I am afraid Omar if we haven't STILL seen it yet and need more time still to find out how we are being played with, We STILL have to wait to see that........... it is too late already!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom