What's new

Yoga for humanity, bulldozers for Muslims in India

Indian PM Narendra Modi praised yoga for bringing “peace to our society” in a massive event but critics say the Muslim community in the country is facing another reality.
Why mix yoga with religion and politics , it's agreed yoga is good for health. There I no compulsion, if you want to be healthy do it or if you don't want then no one is forcing you to do it.

those same macinery sold to uk recently ask boris. hey wheres my human rights now?

A butcher of Gujarat , mass murderer and religious extremist talking about peace is just ironic.
Just replace Gujarat with Balochistan. You guys have been at it in Balochistan since 1947. It is still ongoing till now. Gujarat is peaceful since those riots and is one of fastest growing state in India.

Just replace Gujarat with Balochistan. You guys have been at it in Balochistan since 1947. It is still ongoing till now. Gujarat is peaceful since those riots and is one of fastest growing state in India.
Even in Baluchistan it's you who is causing all that mess. Son of India kulbushan yadav already accepted that.

Why mix yoga with religion and politics , it's agreed yoga is good for health. There I no compulsion, if you want to be healthy do it or if you don't want then no one is forcing you to do it.
Bhai yoga moga kuch nhi hota sab bakwaas hai

No it hasn't been going on in Baluchistan stop lying. You didn't get mobs of Pashtuns running around burning Baluch elders alive, bands of perverts raping singly/gang raping Baluch girls, burning Baluch Mosques down and chopping the heads off of Baluch children.
Your Sanghis did all the above and bragged about, watched by chief overlord himself Modi.

Indian PM Narendra Modi praised yoga for bringing “peace to our society” in a massive event but critics say the Muslim community in the country is facing another reality.

Video not working bro.

There are benefits associated with any sports activity. Be it swimming basketball, running or yoga. Take up any outdoor or indoor physical sports it will help you. 👍

Yoga just has ancient roots dating back to 5000 years and was practiced and refined since. Only two paths out of eight paths (which was codified in 600 BC by Yoga sutras of Patanjali) are adopted, with out its philosophical underpinnings.
  • Asanas: Stable posture
  • Pranayama: Control of the life force, the breath.

Trust me it's good ,if you have two kids introduce one kid to yoga and other kid to do what he or she is doing ,watch them for a year and keep track like for how many times each is catching cold or fever etc.you will see the difference.

Trust me it's good ,if you have two kids introduce one kid to yoga and other kid to do what he or she is doing ,watch them for a year and keep track like for how many times each is catching cold or fever etc.you will see the difference.
That applies to any exercise, not just yoga. As exercise strengthens our immunity and in return we get more resistant to infections and diseases.

Modi is fast becoming Mogambo, however the late Amrish Puri was a graceful fellow who always carried the part of villain perfectly. As I sit here I can't help but wonder, will all this injustice give rise to some shahenshah type character dragging Modi to hang him by his balls.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom