What's new

yemenis ‘slowly starving’ to death as world ‘turns blind eye’ – aid charity

its their belief.. we shouldn't question that (except in a debate)

@mohammad45
1 Do you support kashmiri? does india stop u doing that?
2 SA is neighbor of Yemen. Its her right to be worried about the 'freedom fighter' who toppled teh Govt with or without support from tehran.
3. If toppling govt is right, as yemen rebels are doing, so why those are terrorists (which mostly they are) who r fighitng against Asad?

Cannot argue with someone having a brain size of Isphahani Raisin..

17,000 Yemeni muslims are murdered by predatory Saudi regime and Pakistanis as always are blaming Iran... Blame as much as you want. I swear to God most of Iranians do not think about your country one minutes in a year.

Sorry for my post but your behavior and comments are totally insane. You do not even think the ones who got murdered in Yemen are murdered by "Saudis" not Iran. Plus the ones who made civil war in Syria are Western countries and vahabi allies not Iran, Russia or China.

If taliban in your country is bad so is fsa, Is, ahrar sham, al nusra (and several other al qaeda branches). These terrorists are not muslims but rabid subhuman thugs.

Last edited:
17,000 muslims are murdered by Saudi predators and Pakistanis as always are blaming Iran... Blame as much as you want. I swear to God most of Iranians do not think about your country one minutes in a year.

Sorry for my post but your behavior and comments are totally insane. You do not even think the ones who got murdered in Yemen are murdered by "Saudis" not Iran. Plus the ones who made civil war in Syria are Western countries and vahabi allies not Iran, Russia or China.

If taliban in your country is bad so is fsa, Is, ahrar sham, al nusra (and several other al qaeda branches). These terrorists are not muslims but subhuman thugs.

You can continue your hate but you need to know no one cares about your country that much, even Arabs dont care about you they are just using you. I dont hate Pakistan and Pakistanis at all but after one month being here I think the country that use our Persian language (very heavily mixed with Urdu) and even has a Persian name can not be our friend due to sectarian reasons, however I have very possitive view abour rest of Islamic Asian countries such as kazakhstan, Uzbakistan, Kyrgyzstan etc...

Yemenis could thanks for some population control..they are over populated and under resourced..

Yemenis could thanks for some population control..they are over populated and under resourced..
Hey you are sick. Some sick one might tell this about Pakistanis too when you engage in war with Indians.

Hey you are sick. Some sick one might tell this about Pakistanis too when you engage in war with Indians.

Your own govt applied same measure by sending live humans for mine clearing and human wave attacks during war with Sodom Hussien!

Yemen has no borders, no shared tribal roots, no common culture and obviously no historical connection with Iran...

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia are trying to project their power abroad and maintain their respective spheres of influence. It's as simple as that, really.

Everything else is secondary.

So far, the Iranians have done a better job.

Thats it
But some brain washed will keep their eye close to reality.
Both are guilty.

. Actually we are fighting USA in Syria. Can't you see that?!!!
LMAO. You said you are fighting the U.S in Syria?:lol:. How come you have never even tried to target/attack American fighter jets or U.S special forces in the region? Lol. Not even U.S backed Kurdish groups in Syria. Lol
If anything, ironically both countries are indirectly fighting on the same side, which isn't a bad thing for Syria. :D

Last edited:
What is happening to Muslim world guys?
When will Muslims understand that KSA has attacked the Sunnis and ShiAs of Yemen in coordination with their western masters? When will they understand that Saudi thugs are Israel's puppets? When will the Muslim world will come to this fact?! Hard to find an answer. Perhaps some people care about Dollar more then their religion and if you belong to this community please ignore this thread.

Look at this hypocrite. What a shameless hypocrite you are. you persians are backing a openly sectarian low life genocidal maniac in syria who has already slaughtered 500K muslims . Not to mention you people are the ones who inflamed the situation in yemen. And here you are shedding crocodile tears and using yemen crisis for your shallow political agenda. Anti-muslim iranians like you should be the last people to talk about "muslim unity" you loon. What thugs and puppet are you talking about. Your bigoted leadership backed Hizbulsaitans and militia loons are directly in bed with zionazi israelis and ISIS. You people are only good at boot licking imperialists to kill muslims while masquerading as as something else. Hypocrites.

I have been brain washed for what?
I am happy of slaughtering terrorists in Syria whom are backed by CIA-Mossad. You little kid love those terroists? Well then join them!

CIA-Mossad, terrorist ? :lol: The proverbial CIA-mossad seem to be the magic word you people use to deflect all blame. Who are you fooling? Which country benefited most from Iraq war? Which country did CIA bosses hand over Iraq in a silver platter to? You people can act and masquerade very well. That's your forte. Screaming "death to america" while slaughtering innocent muslims in syria and signing multi-billion $$$ deals with the bosses of CIA mossad.

And what terrorist are you goons talking about? All those opposing assad are terrorist? Bastard assad killed 500K muslims. 1000s of women and chilren were gassed and barrel bombed in Aleppo. Hospital patients were buried in rubble. All terrorist? it seem anyone not conforming to your beliefs becomes a terrorist i.e 99% of syrians are terrorist. And here you are parroting "muslim unity" scapegoating saudis.

Even if we had NUKEs, we would never and ever NUKE Arabian people Turk!!! The mongol blood in your vessels is boiling isn't it? A corrupt family like Al-Saud cannot be the reason of NUKing Arabic people. Put it in your skull

Talk about unity. :o:Scape goating saudis (arabs) while abusing turks. It seems unity according to you sectarian bigots means slaughter of sunnis by the non-mongolian persian blooded Hizbulsaitans.

I have never tagged a Turk into this thread. Stay away Turk. I don't care about NATO's stooge however fortunately Russia will handle you well :lol:

SO according to your logic:
Turkey which is yet to deliberately kill 0.000001 % of what your people purposefully killed is NATO stooge = so bad, evil.
Iran & Hizbulsaitans who deliberately inflamed ME and slaughtered over 500K muslims are russian stooge = very good angelic forces.

Btw Turkey's actions are directly running counter to NATO interest in ME. There is 0 NATO and western support for turkey infact there is virulent opposition from the west. Rather to any objective observer it would be very apparent that US is very comfortable with Iranian actions in the ME.

Legitimate government lolx. Those government who use chemical weapons on their nationals .aasad is as cruel as isis .the only reason iran is supporting him is because he is shia .

ISIS are barbaric dogs, low life scumbags. But to be fair, as evil as they are ISIS is yet to kill even 1% of what that war criminal Assad killed. ISIS and Assad are NOT opposing forces but infact have a very mutually beneficial relationship with the imperialistic forces. Last 2 years of the Syrian war had made that clear beyond any shadow of a doubt.

I hate isis same goes with hizbollah and asad regime . you are a hypocrite . judging KSA while iranian are doing the same .

Iranians are doing far worse. Lets be fair for a second. While Saudis are definitely not angels and are committing a crime in Yemen IMO, but they are yet to deliberately and purposefully kill 1% of what Iranians killed in syria , besiege cities and do genocide of non-sunni groups and communities. Painting Saudis and iran with the same brush would be to downplay the heinous crimes Iran is committing and playing right into the hand of iranian sectarian agenda.

Turkey which is yet to deliberately kill 0.000001 % of what your people purposefully killed is NATO stooge = so bad, evil.
Iran & Hizbulsaitans who deliberately inflamed ME and slaughtered over 500K muslims are russian stooge = very good angelic forces.

A lot of Iranians are not even Muslims, but Muslim hating Zoroastrians. They hate Islam more than your average Westerner or even Jewish/Israeli Zionist.
These people are happy to kill Muslims under their Shia lies.
Remember a lot of these Iranians think they're European...lol

sorry for intervening you from making tawwaf around abu lulu.. so bye bye..
How holy prophet's daughter Sayyidah Zahra (S) became martyred in age 18, Sunni references in Arabic and Persian:

http://rasekhoon.net/article/show/880718/واقعه-شهادت-حضرت-زهرا-(س)-در-منابع-اهل-سنت

God damn all of thugs.

326b.jpg

24562403029605604441.jpg

Put sectarianism aside, I haven't ever compared Persians and Arabs.
I know you haven't.
Still don't see much difference between Arabs and Persians. culturally you two are not too dissimilar. not saying your brothers or anything, just don't see for all this hostilities benefits anyone. Except the outsiders. :)

How holy prophet's daughter Sayyidah Zahra (S) became martyred in age 18, Sunni references in Arabic and Persian:

http://rasekhoon.net/article/show/880718/واقعه-شهادت-حضرت-زهرا-(س)-در-منابع-اهل-سنت

God damn all of thugs.

326b.jpg

24562403029605604441.jpg

Read my signature and only worship Allah and only seek refuge by Allah.. I can't say to you or anybody more because it is enough no further discussion is needed and no further I will go

if you read it than you will inshallah realize what I want to tell you.. Don't fear family, status or other ppl.. Its finally your decision

Back
Top Bottom