What's new

Yeh hum nahin

Signed up in Khi when the volunteers were out requesting signatures! Great effort! Also Signed up online (Sorry cant remember number)... :(

Last edited:
pata nai yeh hum hein ya nai........!magar kam az kam i can asure yeh mein nai.......!

pata nai yeh hum hein ya nai........!magar kam az kam i can asure yeh mein nai.......!

That’s a very arrogant attitude to have, how can you separate yourself from a collective debate and then go down the path of highlighting individual righteousness over collective logic and reasoning hereby creating a sub identity within a sub identity platform created for the greatest good for the greatest number of people?

Sorry i have confused myself! :confused:

erm well realy have no idea kae ye hum hain ..magar agar ye hum haen to khud ki waja sae hi hain ....asay....

Your signature has been successfully received. Thank you for your message of support and for joining this struggle against terrorism.

:agree:

:pakistan:

Last edited:
And my # is; is62815912

yeh hum kaiesy ho saktey hien, humien koi badnam kar key apna ullo sidha kar raha hay.

we have failed to see the terrorism ; Zionist are the terrorist the plan seems to be working i would not signed the petetion i think Taliban has the right to have Freedom in Afganistan n Iraq they did bring Law N Order everything was going well until suddenly some 9/11 attacks kill 2,000 people ; started the Muslim hollacaust 3.5Million Muslims killed in Afganistan and Iraq ; the sucide bombers are not Taliban i dont know why random people say they are Taliban geez ; YOU GUYS HAS FAILED TO KNOW THE MEANING OF TALIBAN !

we have failed to see the terrorism ; Zionist are the terrorist the plan seems to be working i would not signed the petetion i think Taliban has the right to have Freedom in Afganistan n Iraq they did bring Law N Order everything was going well until suddenly some 9/11 attacks kill 2,000 people ; started the Muslim hollacaust 3.5Million Muslims killed in Afghanistan and Iraq ; the sucide bombers are not Taliban i dont know why random people say they are Taliban geez ; YOU GUYS HAS FAILED TO KNOW THE MEANING OF TALIBAN !

U R right to a point Hasan-jee, the problem we the Muslim are facing is that our Leader have failed and are failing us each and every minute of every day of every year, they do not present us but their little greedy selves.

So some of us are taking law in their own hands and that is not right, none us should ever make a govt. within a Govt. it has brought us to this point and has divided us, makes us look terrible in the eyes of the World.

I am not worried about this world but doing what Taliban's are doing will not solve anything, instead it will polarize Muslims, some of their acts are not Muslim, for instance killing of reporters and of foreign engineers and of other Nationalities is not Islamic including distractions of schools.

In my opinion they should have striven to listen to umma at large and than act on it, instead they are making their own rules which are not the rules of Islam.

In fighting among Muslims is the worst thing that Allah S.W.T. has told us, they should show us that they are acting on real Islam and people will be drawn to them as Umma is looking for saviors for a long time, their type of Islam applied is only punishing poor, ignorant and ill informed people and that my friend is not wining them any hearts and minds.

In conclusion i would say that they should not force Islam but act it out in such a way that all the people are drawn to them, than sit on the fence. as umma is niether happy with leader nor with any other groups.

May Allah S.W.T. help Muslim umma to see the light. Ameen

Assalam O Alaikum;
How's everyone doing? Thanks for the site Asim Bro, I signed up .

Signed Up

Your signature has been successfully received. Thank you for your message of support and for joining this struggle against terrorism.

You are vote no.62816027

You are vote no.62816028
:sniper: Taliban

tbh i don't even know if i hate the Taliban

I wish they show this result to some Indian media channel, and show the general public that most Pakistanis hate terrorism and Taliban. Proud of you brothers, terrorism can only be fought with hands in hand, i hope both side of border understand it before its too late.

Back
Top Bottom