What's new

Yeh hum nahin

I've just signed up and bacame voter number 62.809.427 to say NO to terrorism.

I'd like to request all Defence.pk members to sign up.

Thanks for sharing the link Asim.

Yes, just saw the note on the site about daily update. When you vote the live vote conut appears for few seconds and then you're redirected to the main page again.

Your signature has been successfully received. Thank you for your message of support and for joining this struggle against terrorism.

You are vote no.62811179

Done. Funny thing. More people petitioned than all the people who participated in the elections. :lol:

on board - You are vote no.62811186

Thank you Asim:tup:

Definitely ,, yeh hum nahin. a True Muslim can not be a terrorist.We always say "NO" to terrorism.. i just want to knowfrom this world,,, Is there two kind of terrorism???????? can we divide a terrorist in two categories. good terrorist and bad terrorist??who is going to tel me?. Attacking on Pakistan Border Areas, Kashmir, Iraq, and Palestinians ISSUE remains to be the Prime regional Problem at present.Muslim people across the glob should protest against this terrorism,as the zionist regime had tightend the grip on the muslim people..so threat for Pakistan,as well..Obsession with worldly matters would lead to deterioration of societies, adding that in the world today,,human rights were trampled because the globe was run by several worldly individuals,who embark an fake propaganda and unfair policies to realize their goals..

I'm from India just read this in the Sunday papers and looked for it in google am glad this was started :)

I liked that stare Ali Zafar gives at 1:22. Kinda sums up what I feel bout yeh hum nahin.

"Jiss aankh se tum dekhte ho, yeh hum nahin".

Last edited by a moderator:
Done!
Wanted to do this since long(infact the day i saw it on tv, i was not having access to internet at that time so decided to sign on manually but couldn't find any stall) but i dunno why this was being skipped.

Back
Top Bottom