What's new

"YAK' for Turkish border outposts

So this system to kill those people who cross Turkish border going Europe right, a friend of mine told me about him crossed the turkish border trying to go to Europe he said he saw some bodies in the border for some people, he said I wonder what's going on his guider if say it right told him that's what Turkish border guards do with the people who cross the border!!!???.

So this system to kill those people who cross Turkish border going Europe right, a friend of mine told me about him crossed the turkish border trying to go to Europe he said he saw some bodies in the border for some people, he said I wonder what's going on his guider if say it right told him that's what Turkish border guards do with the people who cross the border!!!???.

Your friend have a great imagination.

No, These are for outposts of the Turkish army not the border guard.

EDIT: Nope, Turns out its for the Border guard, Sorry :D

It's a good installation for outposts, as it's scanning a specific area for intrusion, like illegal crossing, smuggling etc.

Love the propaganda, keep it coming.

Seriously though I would be more worried about the sectarian violence happening in your country as idiot attempts to blow up another idiot all because some idiot in a certain sanctioned country tells you that idiots who believe in Islam in a different way must all die.

Instead we have idiots like your president looking to space and claiming the moon is hostile because his faction of idiots are being revealed under moonlight while they are trying to blow up the people who just want to live their lives/those who toppled Saddam for you

Coolllll Story Bro.:tup:

We need some big guns for our messed up border :P
Good work turkey. But I don't if turkey has any border threats?

Your friend have a great imagination.
I swear it's reality and he went through it now if you think he lies I wonder why should he.

Love the propaganda, keep it coming.

Seriously though I would be more worried about the sectarian violence happening in your country as idiot attempts to blow up another idiot all because some idiot in a certain sanctioned country tells you that idiots who believe in Islam in a different way must all die.

Instead we have idiots like your president looking to space and claiming the moon is hostile because his faction of idiots are being revealed under moonlight while they are trying to blow up the people who just want to live their lives/those who toppled Saddam for you
Well your idiot support our idiot to blow up innocent people in our country by the way your idiot never learn from the history that's really Turkish big boss idiot.

Sorry, but one of them looks like a STAMP, what I'm curious about is whether these installations can be equipped with different shooters. e.g. a Kalashnikov or M16 etc. and all you have to do is change the ammo out with one that fits the weapon mounted.

Also Malik and Mehmet, stop swearing please.

Back
Top Bottom