What's new

xxx Pakistan's ISI using 'models', sex video calls to honey-trap young Indian scientists

How do you fit fake pics in “model and sex video calls” ????
Really ??? Don’t feel ashamed;) do read @Oscar ‘s comment
Some realities are harder to digest for those looking for pious warriors clad in white.

Does Islam allow this? May be the girls are not Muslims? Which religion do these girls belong to?
Girls are muslim- whether Islam allows this or not is irrelevant as religion isn’t practiced a 100% by 99% of Pakistan. Obfuscation and derivation along with political and social misuse is common.

Still will have no effect on whether the ladies are effective in getting “Arun Veelapunde” to take his shorts off while he talks about his work with HCL and the IAF on their C4I system.

Additionally, the intelligence services here have been exploiting the sex industry for years against India and local politicians and are much much more experienced in emulating a fake profile than others.

Forget the ISI, my cousin has mastered this shit to an art. He's been tricking guys and getting easy load for years. I asked him why he does it. He said it's for the thrills and not the money. Having guys become vulnerable and blackmailing them with it. He is probably a sociopath, but that's beside the point.

Some realities are harder to digest for those looking for pious warriors clad in white.

Girls are muslim- whether Islam allows this or not is irrelevant as religion isn’t practiced a 100% by 99% of Pakistan. Obfuscation and derivation along with political and social misuse is common.

Still will have no effect on whether the ladies are effective in getting “Arun Veelapunde” to take his shorts off while he talks about his work with HCL and the IAF on their C4I system.

Bwhahaha. Randis have no religion. And if that is their profession, Intel will of course utilize it.

This guy was young , married one week back , maybe he couldn't control his boner.I wonder what will his wife be going through - Hindustaniyo ISI thinking starts from where you thinking ends .. ISI is something out of this world.

Forget the ISI, my cousin has mastered this shit to an art. He's been tricking guys and getting easy load for years. I asked him why he does it. He said it's for the thrills and not the money. Having guys become vulnerable and blackmailing them with it. He is probably a sociopath, but that's beside the point.

Bwhahaha. Randis have no religion. And if that is their profession, Intel will of course utilize it.
Ab agar randi goes “haye Allah” during a particularly intense session then we can’t say it was or was not muslim like.

What does matter is that its a resource, many countries use it and so do we.
At least this way these poor(or not depending upon the story) women have some positive contributions to the state.

Wtf. I guess the article was a joke. Is it all that we need to exploit them.
Good work. Such a pathetic tale. I can't stop laughing and felling sorry for that poor chap .

Among other users of such services include lonely guys from lower and middle class of Pakistan. Lots of money to be made from such platforms(and is)

Many user could be Indian, on many of these platforms.

Nothing wrong with tapping into carnal needs

Among other users of such services include lonely guys from lower and middle class of Pakistan. Lots of money to be made from such platforms(and is)

Many user could be Indian, on many of these platforms.

Nothing wrong with tapping into carnal needs

Now you are just spreading beghairati, which I don't condone. People are free to do what they want in their privacy or capacity, but trying to encourage this kind of crap is deplorable.

Now you are just spreading beghairati, which I don't condone. People are free to do what they want in their privacy or capacity, but trying to encourage this kind of crap is deplorable.
I dont condone it, but Ill tell you its there and thriving with user from all walks of life at it. What snapchat provides is the same as these streams. You have women from supposed respectable backgrounds making money by dressing in tight clothes and charging for talk time and viewership from poor taxi drivers to tharki babas.
At least 5 startups are known to be engaged in this in Pakistan with multiple other platforms from China and other asian places.

We can’t be ostriches to the reality.

The flipside is that these sites trap Indians too and that is where they end up spilling the beans.

There is so much racism, injustice and poverty in India, no one gives a **** to Bharat Mata, people need to eat/live.

ISI bobs and vagene game is too strong

Bharati virat hindu purush can't escape it

Bobs and vagene > bharat mata

You are assuming too much my friend, if they had any they wouldn't be celebrating anniversaries of fake strikes

Hindustan should cut testicles of their officials to make them immune to bob and vegana booby traps

What I mean is that beauty(or what has been percieved and taught over generations within the subcontinent, and why all desi babus lose their control over white women)concentration is more in Pakistan versus India.

Traditional concepts of fairer skin and supple faces are found within the races in Pakisan or in north India perhaps and in Bengal. Half of Indian actresses if not for their flesh displays aren’t considered beautiful in the traditional sense while their facsimiles are a dime a dozen in Pakistan.

Call it a built in advantage.
Additionally, the intelligence services here have been exploiting the sex industry for years against India and local politicians and are much much more experienced in emulating a fake profile than others.
Density of beautiful women, as per accepted definitions, are much more common in Pakistan than India - this i accept. As you said there are some regions in India that also have more such beautiful women.

However i am not fully convinced of the argument that it is wrong to consider fair skinned women as beautiful. Do we have any data/documentation, over the past several centuries, about how any race/society has perceived beauty in terms of physical features and complexion which is rare in that particular race/society?

It may be that our minds have some kind of an universal subconscious notion of a particular type of physical attributes and complexion that is generally considered to be attractive to the majority, and that some races have such attributes. To either dispel or support this argument we need to see if Africans, Chinese, South and South-East Asian regions etc. have a certain preference without any built-in prejudices. Would these people always be attracted to people of the middle-east or goras whether now or in the past?

Last edited:
Density of accepted definitions of beautiful women are much more common in Pakistan than India - this i accept. As you said there are some regions in India that also have more such beautiful women.

However i am not fully convinced of the argument that it is wrong to consider fair skinned women as beautiful. Do we have any data/documentation, over the past several centuries, about how any race/society has perceived beauty in terms of physical features and complexion which is rare in that particular race/society?

It may be that our minds have some kind of an universal subconscious notion of a particular type of physical attributes and complexion that is generally considered to be attractive to the majority, and that some races have such attributes. To either dispel or support this argument we need to see if Africans, Chinese, South and South-East Asian regions etc. have a certain preference without any built-in prejudices. Would these people always be attracted to people of the middle-east or goras whether now or in the past?
Fairness I believe is a direct concept of “light vs dark” that reflects in both social and religious thought. Bright as day, most religions depict good as bright or “fair” shades and so on.

Fairness I believe is a direct concept of “light vs dark” that reflects in both social and religious thought. Bright as day, most religions depict good as bright or “fair” shades and so on.
True - that's an important point. But maybe this is the case for the most widespread religions.

There is a very popular goddess Kali in Hinduism. She is depicted as dark-skinned and more tribal in form. Another popular goddess Durga is depicted as fair-skinned. A theory goes that Durga is the Aryanised form of Kali - Kali is a Dravidian goddess who had been co-opted into Hinduism (many centuries back) to increase the appeal & acceptance of Hinduism.

So again the question is - would the unprejudiced Dravidians have thought that fair is beautiful?

On a side note, Durga Pujo is the most important festival in Bengal; Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore played a huge role in it. You need to see the atmosphere during the festival days. If you do visit India during that time, try to soak up the atmosphere in Bengal.

Maybe @Joe Shearer will be of help here.

True - that's an important point. But maybe this is the case for the most widespread religions.

There is a very popular goddess Kali in Hinduism. She is depicted as dark-skinned and more tribal in form. Another popular goddess Durga is depicted as fair-skinned. A theory goes that Durga is the Aryanised form of Kali - Kali is a Dravidian goddess who had been co-opted into Hinduism (many centuries back) to increase the appeal & acceptance of Hinduism.

So again the question is - would the unprejudiced Dravidians have thought that fair is beautiful?

On a side note, Durga Pujo is the most important festival in Bengal; Nobel Laureate Rabindranath Tagore played a huge role in it. You need to see the atmosphere during the festival days. If you do visit India during that time, try to soak up the atmosphere in Bengal.

Maybe @Joe Shearer will be of help here.
As I tell to Sunnis and Shias warring over the supposed emotions of personalities that lived 1500 years ago; its been a long time to really know what’s what.

Either way, to return to the topic; its these instincts that are capitalized on and whether its a bitter pill to swallow for many Indians- Ill stick with my assertions that due to the factors we just discussed; Pakistani women are found more attractive and hence much more potential for honey trapping here than through India.

Back
Top Bottom