What's new

Xinjiang Starts Harvesting Cotton.. Uyghurs are forced to control the drones with remote

Drones are neither democoray nor freedom.

We Indians are different. see people how freedom they are.
but why I only see women working? where are their husband? are they boasting on PDF now?
1609749393172.png

According to Oxfam (2013), around 80 percent of farm work is undertaken by women in India.

I was forced to work, even though they paid me, but I didn't like it.😂

I should be a terrorist, fighting for freedom, not having to work for a paycheck.
Poverty is the growing soil of extremism.
US want Xinjiang keep in poverty, because they know if people in Xinjiang get rich, extremism will have no market.

It's so inhuman to force these Uighur use tech. @striver44
Yeah, forces them from freedom abroad from forced extradition and put them in jails/ concentration camps while uses them to increase profits for companies, doesn't matter you use tech or not, it's still is an inhuman treatment of human beings.

Yeah, forces them from freedom abroad from forced extradition and put them in jails/ concentration camps while uses them to increase profits for companies, doesn't matter you use tech or not, it's still is an inhuman treatment of human beings.
This video don't claim that. If only show Chinese forced them to used technology so that they need not work so hard and free them from hard labour. That is a violation of human right and freedom according to western lackey like you. :enjoy:

This video don't claim that. If only show Chinese forced them to used technology so that they need not work so hard and free them from hard labour. That is a violation of human right and freedom according to western lackey like you. :enjoy:
Two former detainees told BuzzFeed News they had worked in factories while they were detained. One of them, Gulzira Auelhan, said she and other women traveled by bus to a factory where they would sew gloves. Asked if she was paid, she simply laughed.

We Indians are different. see people how freedom they are.
but why I only see women working? where are their husband? are they boasting on PDF now?
View attachment 703064

According to Oxfam (2013), around 80 percent of farm work is undertaken by women in India.

Thats a great point and I think you are right. You will never notice such observations in indian groups. expolitatin of weak(women in this case) is taken as normal thing there.

Two former detainees told BuzzFeed News they had worked in factories while they were detained. One of them, Gulzira Auelhan, said she and other women traveled by bus to a factory where they would sew gloves. Asked if she was paid, she simply laughed.

Right man, paid actress for so called camp torture. We have seen too many of these trucks. :enjoy:

Many times, we found out they never even been to these places. But will be paid handsomely if just admit make up something to smear China.

Right man, paid actress for so called camp torture. We have seen too many of these trucks. :enjoy:

Many times, we found out they never even been to these places. But will be paid handsomely if just admit make up something to smear China.
This is very easy for the chinese state owned media, they'll set fake interview with the said families and under intense coercion the family itself will spoke against the victim. See it this way, other than in China or maybe Pakistan, your media are already labeled as untrustworthy.

This is very easy for the chinese state owned media, they'll set fake interview with the said families and under intense coercion the family itself will spoke against the victim. See it this way, other than in China or maybe Pakistan, your media are already labeled as untrustworthy.

Everyone here knows what news is "trustworthy" to you.

1609752886601.png

无标题.jpg

GT reporters visited the factory with which a @BBC report accused China of using “forced labor” in its #Xinjiang region. But what we found in the factory may disappoint BBC reporters and those who are hyping “forced labor” topics about Xinjiang. See this:

Very interesting, most muslim countries visited Xinjiang all support China, but those who most against muslim countries like US, India, show their hypocritical mercy...

Back
Top Bottom