What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

I am telling you what the fact is:
1. Uyghur people as a minority have extra point in exam, especially when they write the exam in their own language.
2. Uyghur people are not included in the 1 Child Policy, yet many other ethnics have to follow this policy.
3. They are allowed to bring knifes with them in the public due to cultural protection.
4. The highest leaders of XUAR are Uyghurs. There are even many Uyghur people in the high position in the CCP.
5. When there is a crime related to Uyghur, the local government usually releases them in few days because they don't want people like you yelling "Chinese are evil they arrest our people!!!!" around. Such action always make other ethnics upset.
6. Your data about "had killed a large amount of people" and "tens thousands of people were slaughtered" have no proof and are illogical nonsense.

'Unfortunately' you said, well it is indeed "unfortunate". The CCP is treating the Uyghur people even better than the "main ethnic" Han, but unfortunately people know not much about it and some of them even playing the "brother and sister" game. They should really save their imagination, back to dream about their former Ottoman instead of annoying other countries' business.

these are the truth. and it is the reason why I think chinese goverment is weak and care too much on human rights of uyghurs....

he is *** licker

Mate he was like a flee sticking on the Turkish section when the protests broke out.

Annoying everyone in the section, by insulting cultural and religious values of Turkey.

And now he comes, don't interfere in internal matters of china. İf a chinese would have said this İ would respect it.
But this guy is a plain joke.

these are the truth. and it is the reason why I think chinese goverment is weak and care too much on human rights of uyghurs....

Human rights?

http://www.amnesty.nl/nieuwsportaal/pers/disappearing-china-s-uighurs

Terrorist's new destination of opportunity is China......Honeymoon is over for China :D

No no no, the government should do this since it is a fact that the CCP used to bring "unhappy history" to them (in fact, the CCP did something wrong to every single ethnics) but the problem is that people like those annoying outsiders like to spread rumors and take advantage of every single action from the CCP as actions of hurting uyghurs people. They are the really trouble.

china and pkk are communist terrorist bros good luck:wave:
No it's the human right, Kurds have their rights to build a Kurdish country just like u said support the East Turkistan. If u done like that, China also can support other minority to build their national state or autonomous region.

The Kurds and Uygur all can enjoy the same HUMAN RIGHT, arm the PKK yes we can. "Some heros or freedom fighters to kill evil invaders" THAT'S COOL ~!

By the way İ condemn this attack that claimed innocent lives.

But İ support the uygurs in their struggle for more rights.

pan turkism is a lie every time china and iran is using this methods and they are pressuring and using ideologic teror on turks via this game this is old soviet game

lying on what?Explain pls

Do you know the country named "East Turkistan"?
This area is usually called "Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region", the People's Republic of China.
This country has been invaded and is facing various suppressions by Chinese Communist Party.

Specifically :
1) Millions of people are forced to get abortion under the name of "Family Planning".
2) More than 45 nuclear tests and radioactivities had killed a large amount of people.
3) Several tens thousands of people were slaughtered for being claimed as "political criminals".

The East Turkistan people are still under the oppression of China.
The unique culture, language, and customs are beginning to fade by emigration of huge amount of Han people and ethnic cleansing policies.

Unfortunately this fact is not well known worldwide. However, even now the East Turkistan people are suffering.

I didn't know these issues.

My blood began to boil now. :flame:

What did we do and what are we doing now for our brethren ?

RIP to the deceased .

This cancer of religious terrorism has spread to China too :sick:

Welcome to the party (sarcasm) China.

May the force be with you.

Turks are the worst oppressor among all Muslim and they are a shame of Muslim. The Armenian genocide is the biggest disgrace to Islam. One of the most significant early exponents of pan-Turkism was Enver Pasha, the Ottoman Minister of War and acting Commander-in-Chief during World War I.

The Pan Turk gangster kill every single minorities on their way, not just armenian but also Greece, Assyrian, Kurd, Alevi.

Uighur's East Turkestan is a very dangerous idea. They are far more atrocious than Dalai Lama. I support welcoming Dalai back China and give him a share of power in Tibet. But we need to take down Pan Turkism.

The Hui Muslim in China knows the Uighur way as Hui was originally Turks. They support Han Chinese all the way, and are willing to bleed themselves in order to support China. Their Iman even call for Jihad against Japan during WW2.

Thanks to the Hui Muslim and the blood the spill in Kashgar 1933, Xinjiang is back to the big China family.
dont bring enver pasha because he was a wacky leaders finally ataturk kicked him as for armenia genocide ottoman army fought armenia teror gangs and russians finaly they send armanians a lot of countries such as lebanon,syria,argentina,france there are a lot of armenia in those contries what a f..kind of genocide beside england france and russia killed a lot of muslims in ww1

I didn't know these issues.

My blood began to boil now. :flame:

What did we do and what are we doing now for our brethren ?

All you can do is coming to Xinjiang and talking to local uyghurs before believing these bulllshit,you are welcome

Back
Top Bottom