What's new

Xinjiang Province: News & Discussions

Again...you did not answer to my question...being me as a bad nation does not automatically translate it to you are being good to others...We know we are a improving nation...We are not complete in our aspiration of a truly peaceful nation inside and we admit about it....Being said about me, that again does not prove the fact that you can capture and occupy against the wish of the people who are not willing to be your part..
You Indians are best at lying, deceit, arrogance, ignorance.
portrayed China as geography, put yourself into a paradise.
China the worst place stronger than India.

If india continue to greed, will eventually pay the price. 1962 The war is because of your advance policy, you are not only occupation of the disputed territory, and crossed the McMahon Line,Attempt to aggression China Tibet.
Instead you say Chinese aggression, Oh, no more shameless than your government's

You Indians are best at lying, deceit, arrogance, ignorance.
portrayed China as geography, put yourself into a paradise.
China the worst place stronger than India.

If india continue to greed, will eventually pay the price. 1962 The war is because of your advance policy, you are not only occupation of the disputed territory, and crossed the McMahon Line,Attempt to aggression China Tibet.
Instead you say Chinese aggression, Oh, no more shameless than your government's

Come on..as i told my earlier post...We are not perfect..But you are not answering the question..How can you be perfect when you are not respecting the will of the people of 2 regions and forcefully occupying them.

If you go by newspaper..then Tibet and Xinxiang are not willing to be a part of China's occupation..So do you like to respect wish of the people?
I also do not want to be chinese, but can it represent all chinese do not want to be chinese? Most local people in north-easte india do not want to be indian at least . sir

Last edited:
Again...you did not answer to my question...being me as a bad nation does not automatically translate it to you are being good to others...We know we are a improving nation...We are not complete in our aspiration of a truly peaceful nation inside and we admit about it....Being said about me, that again does not prove the fact that you can capture and occupy against the wish of the people who are not willing to be your part..
Let me aswer you. We admit that the Chicom has done a lot wrong. But now they are much better. What's more the Communist is much better to ethnic minorities than to Han people. They enjoy many favorable policy, they have no Birth Control. And they are less affected by Cultural Revolution, so they preserve their culture better.
Actually, we are no better than you. And you are no better than us. It's simply that you are too diverse, too different from each other, and the more different you are from each other, the more trouble there will be and the more oppression and rebellion there will be.
In china we don't have racial problem s, not because we are Morally better, But because we are of the same race.
Every country has its own problem, but because western media don't like Chicom, so they prefer to report Tibetan protesters, and choose to ignore the racial oppression in NE of India.

She is not indian woman, she is the Sikkim king’s American wife
I have learnt it and no need to explain what she is just for that she could be an Indian in our eyes and had no chance to be considered as Chinese.
Let me aswer you. We admit that the Chicom has done a lot wrong. But now they are much better. What's more the Communist is much better to ethnic minorities than to Han people. They enjoy many favorable policy, they have no Birth Control. And they are less affected by Cultural Revolution, so they preserve their culture better.
Actually, we are no better than you. And you are no better than us. It's simply that you are too diverse, too different from each other, and the more different you are from each other, the more trouble there will be and the more oppression and rebellion there will be.
In china we don't have racial problem s, not because we are Morally better, But because we are of the same race.
Every country has its own problem, but because western media don't like Chicom, so they prefer to report Tibetan protesters, and choose to ignore the racial oppression in NE of India.
Indian generally are the same race with westerners and they have common wealth.Chicom is really not a matter in this matter.

As i said you are darkish Caucasian but the NE people s are Mongolion. So....

As i said you are darkish Caucasian but the NE people s are Mongolion. So....
Caucasian I know but darkish...no idea,may be Indo-european.Not all NE nations are mongolian but we Chinese have to know the fact that we have our large number relatives in India.

Even among indian race, you are much more different from each other than we are. Racial or ethnic diversity may be what you are proud of, but it surely will cause much trouble which means oppression and rebellion, even such an affluent society as the US can not be exempted from it.

By "darkish" , i mean "black", it's my coinage, euphemism, you know.

Last edited:
Even among indian race, you are much more different from each other than we are. Racial or ethnic diversity may be what you are proud of, but it surely will cause much trouble which means oppression and rebellion, even such an affluent society as the US can not be exempted from it.

By "darkish" , i mean "black", it's my coinage, euphemism, you know.
Indian race no different among themselves just non-indian race people I mean Mongolian are different from them.

If you go by newspaper..then Tibet and Xinxiang are not willing to be a part of China's occupation..So do you like to respect wish of the people?
Do you respect the wishes of many NE people who demand (or fight wars for) independence?

Indian race no different among themselves just non-indian race people I mean Mongolian are different from them.
The difference may not be racial but be ethnic, linguistic, or even facial (even we foreigners may notice the difference by watching Bollywood and tellywood films)

Deffrences between Yellow race and darkish race ,The former is of Mongolian ,but the later is of Indo-european,simple as that

Dude...Spot on...I am in same page with you...That is what exactly i am trying to say with last couple of posts in this topic..When i am asking about Tibet and other province, my intention is that no one is perfect...So why to point finger on each others...We have out issues with our society itself...India is worlds one of most of diverse nation on this earth...So we are a evolving society and we will keep on evolving ....Again, we accept our deficiency and try to improve...But our acceptance of our inefficiency and improvement should not be used by others as to show low to us...Because no one is perfect in this imperfect world..It is just a matter of who has intent to keep on improving ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom