What's new

WWF superstars Gold berg, Hulk Hogan coming to Pakistan

Hammad Arshad Qureshi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The below mentioned link to the article is in Urdu I will try to translate it in English . Errors and mistakes might occur

Lahore: After the arrival of Foriegn cricketers and hockey players , Hulk Hogan, gold berg and several other international popular wrestlers have agreed to visit Pakistan.

According to express news owner of pro wrestling entertainment Asim Shah mentioned that gold berg , Ray Mysterio , Hulk Hogan and 22 other wrestlers have agreed to visit Pakistan and soon contracts will be signed with them. Asim Shah mentioned that these shows will be organized in 4 bigger cities of Pakistan. And will be conducted before or just after Pakistan super league . Due to the achievement of introducing free style wrestling in Pakistan the organizers of pro wrestling entertainment are invited as chief guests in World Grand Prix held in September. Where Asim Shah will introduce World heavy weight championship.

https://www.express.pk/story/921175/

Hurrayyýyyy.....pakistan became so safe for foreigners to visit it at last...I am happy

The guy with the leaked sex tape involving racial slurs? The real American?

Damn.

If Gold Berg is coming, I am all in. I hope the news does not turn out to be false.

Who says WWF is not fake ?
Anyway cha cha Hogan and Goldberg are most welcome

If Goldberg is coming than I am definitely gonna see the match, be it anywhere in Pakistan.

just for fun
it's fake new because now there is no WWF but WWE :enjoy:

well i will be happy if Gold Berg & Hulk Hogan will train Pakistan's wrestlers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom