What's new

WW1. The battle of the cousins.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It was sad millions and millions of young men had to die in the game of the cousins. The cousins don't fight each other themselves, so they draft young men to fight and die in their games. Virtually every family lost a loved one. Very unfortunate.

The Family Relationships that Couldn’t Stop World War I

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/broo...-relationships-that-couldnt-stop-world-war-i/

Familyrelationships.png

Germany gave us ww1 and ww2... awesome history though....

WW1 was started by Austria. Austria invaded Serbia. Serbia had defense treaty with Britain. WW2 because it was too harsh on Germany and Hitler vowed to repeal Versailles treaty. Germany has been victim of western imperialism.

WW1 was started by Austria. Austria invaded Serbia. Serbia had defense treaty with Britain. WW2 because it was too harsh on Germany and Hitler vowed to repeal Versailles treaty. Germany has been victim of western imperialism.
I agree to an extent, but WW2 Germany played the biggest role, biggest fighter/contributor....

For ww2 the Soviets and the British are also to be blamed alongside the Germans. Soviets gave the green light to invade Poland while the British were constantly appeasing Hitler thinking it will bring peace.

Last edited:
All European royalty is related.The Romanian royal family(of German/Prussian stock) was excluded from the Hohenzollern branch for joining the Antante in WW1 against Germany.

Back
Top Bottom