What's new

WS-10 and J11B

well Pakistan must buy these fighters. Long Live China.

Last edited:
dude do you really think that every think that china make ...... they are ready to provide it to pakistan
China already offered it to Pakistan with russian engines but Pakistan sticked to one engine aircrafts.

dude do you really think that every think that china make ...... they are ready to provide it to pakistan

who say that?????? i mean to say BUY those AC....And China and Pakistan are close friend and partners, Just like india and russia.

who say that?????? i mean to say BUY those AC....And China and Pakistan are close friend and partners, Just like india and russia.

yes ... but how pakistan go for any thing that was not offered ???

bahi baki post bhi parh lo shaid kuch pata chal jeay. J-11 already offered to Pakistan but Pakistan is stick to single jet AC currently...ab link ya source na mangna defence.pk pe ja k search kr lain..ok

bahi baki post bhi parh lo shaid kuch pata chal jeay. J-11 already offered to Pakistan but Pakistan is stick to single jet AC currently...ab link ya source na mangna defence.pk pe ja k search kr lain..ok

Buddy, do not expose "Top Secret", you never know when and how an
"Indian pigeon spy" might be active on PDF.:lol::partay:

Currently PAF is not interested in twin engined heavy-weight fighters. So even if it was offered Pakistan wouldnt be going for it. PAF is currently satisfied with light to medium weight fighters. So there wont be an twin engined fighters coming this way in the short to medium term.

In Chinese BBS people believe that WS-10A will be certified for batch production this year. Now it might be optional to retrofit engines with an axisymmetric vectoring exhaust nozzle since FADEC is ready.

butas far every airforce even likes of indonesian who dont have any threat are getting twin engine jets and all 5th gen jets are twin engine future of jets are twin engine even 70 percent of jets world has those alll are twin engine than why paf dont want ti i completely out of my mind

Back
Top Bottom