What's new

Would women of Aleppo choose death over rape?

Even fucking militants are given the chance to leave the city. Enough with the constant bullshit. I don't know why Assad even negotiates with these idiots. How many SAA were allowed to leave terrorist areas? But Assad constantly allows militants to leave to Idlib.

Syria will go back to normal, and the Gulf and western project has failed. Wait a few years when all those hardened jihadists decide where to go next and it will be their actual home, and the Sheikhs and emirs will shit their pants then.

Sickening people.

Everybody is a liar except assad and his terrorist sympathizers. Now you can rest in peace.

I don't like people who act like drama queens. If you have ANY proof that this BS is true, don't keep us waited and post it.

Even fucking militants are given the chance to leave the city. Enough with the constant bullshit. I don't know why Assad even negotiates with these idiots. How many SAA were allowed to leave terrorist areas? But Assad constantly allows militants to leave to Idlib.

Syria will go back to normal, and the Gulf and western project has failed. Wait a few years when all those hardened jihadists decide where to go next and it will be their actual home, and the Sheikhs and emirs will shit their pants then.

Sickening people.
True hopefully the Western and Gulf project will utterly fail. But is there a (hidden) Iranian project?

Seems propaganda ....emotional exploitation . If she was concern then should have left the city long ago.

True hopefully the Western and Gulf project will utterly fail. But is there a (hidden) Iranian project?

Yes, the secret project of protecting our asses so the west doesn't turn us into Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya, or Fill in the Blank.

Yes, the secret project of protecting our asses so the west doesn't turn us into Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Libya, or Fill in the Blank.
No this is quite open.

Well lots of information coming out much can be propaganda but you are of course going to have some that can be true.

why are they letting the terrorists escape ? those green buses should be blown the hell up on their way out.

I don't like people who act like drama queens. If you have ANY proof that this BS is true, don't keep us waited and post it.

I don't like terrorist sympathizers like you posing as peacemakers!

I don't like terrorist sympathizers like you posing as peacemakers!

Who says I'm a peacemaker? I'm all for fighting till eradication of last terrorist in Syria, whether it's ISIS, Nusra, Ahra al-Sham, Jaish al-Islam, Zanki, etc.

why are they letting the terrorists escape ? those green buses should be blown the hell up on their way out.

Good point. But they spent billions to create terrorists so how can they destroy their own terrorists. Russia ensuring terrorists survival. whenever terrorists collapse due to hezbullah and saa effort. russia and usa talk to truce. if russia wanted terrorists would have been defeated in the month of russian assault.

where syrian army goes, people of syria welcomes. In east allepo, it was people uprising that helped hezb and syrian army to clear areas in about week time. and again there is truce to shift terrorists somewhere. They thought it will be a battle like Mosul but people uprising and support for syrian army turned the table in favour of syrian army and now usa/russia has no option but to shift terrorists to other areas.

Russian agreement is must in any operation againt terrorists and if russia is not part then terrorists will use chemical weapons against syrian army and hezb to block their advance and usa / uk will put blame on syrian govt.

Last edited:
Who says I'm a peacemaker? I'm all for fighting till eradication of last terrorist in Syria, whether it's ISIS, Nusra, Ahra al-Sham, Jaish al-Islam, Zanki, etc.

Then you are asking for your own eradication because in Syria you are nothing but a terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom