What's new

Worldwide SAM Site Overview

Saleem

Reaction score
Here is information that might be of some interest

Current as of: 29 August 2009 (5165 locations)
This reference work contains the locations of SAM sites and related air defense facilities identified in Google Earth imagery. The downloadable file found above contains six separate folders: SAMs by country, SAMs by type, SHORAD SAMs, Historical Sites, Target Range SAMs, and Low Resolution Sites.

http://geimint.blogspot.com/

go for august 29, 2009 entry

Last edited:

This reference work contains the locations of SAM sites and related air defense facilities identified in Google Earth imagery. The downloadable file found above contains six separate folders: SAMs by country, SAMs by type, SHORAD SAMs, Historical Sites, Target Range SAMs, and Low Resolution Sites.

You didnt post the link!!!!

please post the link as well :)

Last edited:

IMINT & Analysis

go for august 29, 2009 entry

Brilliant....you have posted link which points to a blog!!
Or is there anything else I can not see.:cheesy::cheesy:

Please provide some credible link.

Guys this link is not working.... please don't try.

@ Saleem

Would you give another link. This link I posted in my previous post was gotten by visiting the bolg you give in ur link and post in that blog by the name of this threat...but still it is not working although it shows a .mkz file as its target but i am not able to download it.

Double click on the file, it will be automatically load into Google Earth.

In google earth on left side in "Places" in temporary places you can expand the all all SAM sites.

Worldwide SAM Site Overview

Current as of: 20 November 2010 (6532 locations, +95)

Africa

Egypt: EW, inactive SA-2 sites added
Eritrea: inactive SA-3 site added
Zambia: EW site added
Zimbabwe: EW site added

click here to download

Back
Top Bottom