What's new

World's Largest Army - Hell March

Chinese-Dragon

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
China
Someone posted this video in one of the threads, I thought it was fun to watch, so I'm posting it here:

It's a combination of Chinese military parades, and the song "Hell March" from the game Red Alert.

Watch it in HD fullscreen (The marching starts at about 00:35 into the video):

And before anyone starts flaming, this is not a warmongering thing, we have not had any cross-border bloodshed with any of our neighbours for over 30 years. We're not looking for any wars either, in fact WE are the ones benefiting the most from the global status quo.

And "Largest Army" does NOT mean the "Most Powerful Army". Just enjoy the marching.

And no WE ARE NOT CLONES. Thanks. :D

Last edited:
Someone posted this video in one of the threads, I thought it was fun to watch, so I'm posting it here:

It's a combination of Chinese military parades, and the song "Hell March" from the game Red Alert.

Watch it in HD fullscreen:

And before anyone starts flaming, this is not a warmongering thing, we have not had any cross-border bloodshed with any of our neighbours for over 30 years.

And "Largest Army" does NOT mean the "Most Powerful Army".

i saw this video many times, one of my favorite video.

We are so scared!!!! ...... :lol:

On the lighter note why chinese posters post their defense toys??

They declare ADIG and one chinese poster posts their aircrafts which are going to patrol that area. Do you people think you can really scare your neighbors ??

(India) :sniper: :police:(CCP police men)

We are so scared!!!! ...... :lol:

On the lighter note why chinese posters post their defense toys??

They declare ADIG and one chinese poster posts their aircrafts which are going to patrol that area. Do you people think you can really scare your neighbors ??

(India) :sniper: :police:(CCP police men)

These videos are for fun, man.

If you had read the OP you'd see that.

If you are still scared by it, then well that's something on your end.

nice and impressive march...Chinese army has gone a long way from the 1970´s. My respect...I wish China and Vietnam can settle the current dispute and we both become again friends...

a video just for those warmongers, who think they can intimidate others because they are big and powerful, they should think twice before acting:

Watch it in HD fullscreen:

And before anyone starts flaming, this is not a warmongering thing, we have not had any cross-border bloodshed with any of our neighbours for over 30 years. We're not looking for any wars either, in fact WE are the ones benefiting the most from the global status quo.

And "Largest Army" does NOT mean the "Most Powerful Army".

No matter what, your clone army is nowhere close to Rajnikanth Robo Army :D Mind IT !!! :cool:

RJ.jpg

Robot-Movie-Stills-23.jpg

On Topic : Seen before. The synchronisation and video angles are just mind-boggling!! :cheers:

Soviet Hell March, 1945

The Soviet Red Army was still arguably the most powerful army in history.

And that same Army was knocking on our door for most of the Cold War. Can you say "Scared sh*tless"? :D

Now that really deserves the title "Hell March". If the Soviets wanted Europe they could have steam-rolled it like a pancake.

Back
Top Bottom