What's new

World's cheapest car- Nano car bursts into flames !!!

Oops used cars.

What you need, every car dealer in Pakistan. ?
Last i heard was that the company has been taken over by another manufacturer and they are making it under their own designation.
It's no rocket science that if Revo is on the streets, there must be a back up. Back to topic.

:rofl:when u go for something cheap it always happens something like this:bunny:
Txs to the great god the family is safe

I think its a great achievement by Tata. Its designed to move a family from a motor cycle into a four wheel with some minimum protection. Its more safer than a motor cycle. Motor cycle traveling at 10/15 mph can cause serious head injury to riders even on a minor crash.

New Nano car bursts into flames!!!
:tdown:

World's cheapest car Nano

Then there was smoke. And then there was fire.

Minutes after the software engineer's wife and five-year-old son clambered out of the back seat, smoke from the engine, located in the Nano's rear, erupted into flames that engulfed the tiny car.

His ordeal showed just the latest problem with the low-cost Nano - raising fresh questions about safety and quality as top Indian carmaker Tata Motors sets its sights on global expansion and aims to ramp up production of the Nano with a new factory next month.

"My wife now doesn't want to buy any car," Sawant said by phone from his home in northern Mumbai on Thursday. "She doesn't even want to go for a Mercedes."

New Nano car bursts into flames, raising safety concerns - Sympatico.ca Autos

Made in INDIA :azn::azn::azn::azn::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy

y ppl are not importing cars from pakistan

Because there is not any true manufacturer in Pakistan, who can make car 100% in Pakistan. Usually they import engines from China and few other parts as well so why not peoples buy from China themselves?????

Back
Top Bottom