What's new

World's biggest online population: 538M Chinese

Google Trends: ****

Apparently Fox news forgot to report this

Watching normal adult entertainment is considered acceptable and normal in most parts of the world. Some people even consider it 'healthy'.

When it slips into the 'ab-normal'--involving animals for example--it becomes a cause for concern.

Good going China, :tup:

very important to bring citizens to the information age.

It has numerous benefits to the economy.

greater population, greater benefits...but here not in the case of india.

except you, there no any other Korean here, why the world can't feel Korea presence??? , you live in US, can talk in English quickly, but other Korean only speak in Korean, no others of the world can understand
Chinese post in Chinese at Chinese sites, if any one can speak in Chinese can find them
the fact show a real truth : THE WORLD WITHOUT KOREAN WILL BE MORE PEACEFUL
thanks to the poor english of korean

except you, there no any other Korean here, why the world can't feel Korea presence??? , you live in US, can talk in English quickly, but other Korean only speak in Korean, no others of the world can understand
Chinese post in Chinese at Chinese sites, if any one can speak in Chinese can find them

This is the side effect of the Great Wall. K-pop and Korean dramas are heavily viewed content on youtube, yet you don't understand the impact of Korean content in the west thanks to the Great Firewall that blocks youtube.

Yet the rest of the world can't feel Chinese presence thanks to the Great Firewall.

:lol:

Actually No ..
I have met many Chinese people on Online games

The problem is the communication problem
Many of the Chinese don't speak English that's why you don't see many Chinede on normal websites

Contrary I haven't met any Japanese yet ..
It doesn't mean their restrictions are more severe than Chinese

But I feel , PRC should allow Youtube and other Social networking websites

and just considering atm their acutal internat coverage is like 2%, if they reaches our standard``they will have No.1 in any other wierd categories```

Last time I checked 18% households had broadband coverage
Not to mention there are millions of people who surf thru 2G , 3G and thru Cyber cafes

Every student in my classroom is active on Facebook
Orkut at it's peak had highest amount of active users from India

Google is banned in China
Otherwise China would have topped in all the categories because of large population
And Baidu because of heavy censorship and stringent laws doesn't reveal the statistics :lol:

Back
Top Bottom