Reaction score
World's 4th largest flat steel facility dedicated to India

Name Of The Project: Flat Steel facility (Essar Steel) Hazira, Gujarat

Production capacity: 10 MMTPA / 10 Million Metric Tonne Per Annum :argh:

Cost Of The Project: Rs. 37,500 crores / $ 7.5 billion :woot::woot::cheers:

Current Status: Dedicated to nation today on 26th Jan 2012

Project Site: Hazira, Gujarat

Key Facts:

- India's largest and world's 4th largest single location flat steel facility. :cheers:

- 1/3rd of India's flat steel capacity

- Capital cost per tonne of steel is just 75% of global benchmark

- Complete range of flat steel products

- Essar Steel will be in bottom 25% of the global cost curve

getimage.dll

e-paper Sign-in

I just pray that there's no fraud behind this. It is a lot of money and a lot of politicians will try to milk it.

I just pray that there's no fraud behind this. It is a lot of money and a lot of politicians will try to milk it.

What are you talking????????

Its reality.

The above plant is inaugurated today, its not any future plan or foundation stone lying ceremony. :no:

It will start production from tomorrow as today is a public holiday. :tup::smitten:

This flat steel plant with 10 Million Metric Tonne Per Annum capacity and with investment of Rs. 37,500 crores / $ 7.5 billion is build by a Indian company for India's Essar Steel.

Essar Steel is a very reputed Indians company they are even listed on London Stock exchange.

Essar Steel is India's largest exporter of flat steel and they even own various plants abroad including Canada and UK. :cheers:

What are you talking????????

Its reality.

The above plant is inaugurated today, its not any future plan or foundation stone lying ceremony. :no:

It will start production from tomorrow as today is a public holiday. :tup::smitten:

It is private sector + Gujarat means the company will work smooth without any obstacle and will make lots of profits.

bhai why do you think congress is so adamant to replace BJP in Gujrat...cause khane ko paisa nahee mil raha ....asNAMO always says....na khaaoongaa na khaane doonga???????

Another great achievement for Gujarat and India. I wish rest of the states are business friendly like Gujarat.

such projects are the reason why i like modi.

BTW Gujarat also has worlds largest petroleum refinery.

If gujrat was a country, it would have been the leading growing economies in the world.

But I never understood the logic of placing such a huge strategic asset near the border.

Back
Top Bottom