What's new

World's 3rd largest cricket stadium is about to open :D

once upon a time BD use to be around 110 rankings LOL

Football hochhe ashol game bhai. Dushor opor desh khele. Cricket abar khela naki, 10 ta desh khele, r tateo betting kore.

Once upon a time my favorite was Cricket. Now I hate it!

Football hochhe ashol game bhai. Dushor opor desh khele. Cricket abar khela naki, 10 ta desh khele, r tateo betting kore.

Once upon a time my favorite was Cricket. Now I hate it!
for your info cricket actually is played by 100+ countries :D

My favorite sport is football nowadays and I am pissed off that none from our subcontinent can play that.:tsk:

154 - India
164 - Bangladesh
165 - Pakistan
169 - Nepal
171 - Sri Lanka
207 - Bhutan

:sick:

Anyhow Congrats for the stadium!!:tup:

Under 16 has some amazing talents, i was surprised watching that sheer quality for the first time in Indian football. I hope they stick with the sports in coming years.

Oi, played by desi settled abroad. I'm a shit bowler in India, but was selected in the University team here after 2-3 practice sessions.

Show me the list? Which 100 countries seriously play cricket would like to know ?

Listen brother, if 100 countries seriously would have played cricket, we would have ranked 98-100.

Show me the list? Which 100 countries seriously play cricket would like to know ?

Listen brother, if 100 countries seriously would have played cricket, we would have ranked 98-100.
go check associate and affiliated countries list, they are seriously playing now.

Under 16 has some amazing talents, i was surprised watching that sheer quality for the first time in Indian football. I hope they stick with the sports in coming years.

Oi, played by desi settled abroad. I'm a shit bowler in India, but was selected in the University team here after 2-3 practice sessions.

Subcontinent has a chance in 2017. There's a very good opportunity we are getting then. It'll really improve our football if we can capitalize on that.

2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

go check associate and affiliated countries list, they are seriously playing now.

Where ? I was checking …… They are showing club names ? When I search those club names in google, no other info found. Probably founded by desis. Canada has cricket team. Most of the payers are desis. Lolzz!!

last time i checked ..........we arent doing well
the Indian football adminstration are planning to be a part of fifa 2021/2022 wc .........but then also,the preparations are not that good

FIFA 2022 WC is in Qatar right ?

Where ? I was checking …… They are showing club names ? When I search those club names in google, no other info found. Probably founded by desis. Canada has cricket team. Most of the payers are desis. Lolzz!!
google International cricket council members LOL

google International cricket council members LOL

I checked, found some International names but there are no other info on those anywhere else. Probably those are namesake.

Anyhow leave it, lets not derail your good thread!!

FIFA 2022 WC is in Qatar right ?
yes qatar

Congrats Bangladesh. Lekin yahan pe khelega kaun?
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom