What's new

World "Touristiness" map shows significant hot spots in Pakistan

I am very interested in furthering tourism for Pakistan. I am a member of many other forums too, and whenever a topic comes up for best scenery/historical stuff, I post pics of Pakistan.

The guys on the forum cant believe that Pakistan looks like it does, expecting an arid desert country that their media has lead them to believe. They express a lot of interest to visit, but alas, the security situation puts them off a fair bit.

I'll keep working at showing people what it is really like in the meantime.

TechLahore:
It says that the data is based on locations of the photos submitted to Panoramio.

As you'd expect certain services are popular in certain areas more than others. Why else would you expect France to be the least toured country in Western Europe? And there's a big yellow spot north of Urumuqi in the middle of nowhere.

Anyways, seeing local data, India's coastline is as yellow as Srilanka's. Perhaps we can one day tap the power of the beautiful Gadani beach or the beauty of the Sonmiani beach as well. They're freaking mesmerizing places. Tall cliffs and greenish blue seas. The beach can only attract people as long as their choice of clothing is allowed as well. Restricted entry beaches should be opened along the coastline, with perhaps complete resorts. Hopefully, the country would be peaceful within the decade.

Back
Top Bottom