What's new

New China map shows Arunachal Pradesh as part of Tibet

That's true, lol. Filipinos are a very resourceful bunch of people !

I'm pretty sure it's in the constitution of China, anyone that doesn't sit in the big boy table can be made fun of. I mean we are the copy cat nation and that's straight off the American constitution.

I'm pretty sure it's in the constitution of China, anyone that doesn't sit in the big boy table can be made fun of. I mean we are the copy cat nation and that's straight off the American constitution.

I know, i'm sure the one who drew this was just a Pinoy who is angered by the current political situation in the scs region.

Drew what? I just troll Filipinos for fun.

Waaa? Didn't you say you stayed in Canada and have family there? I'm sure you were able to interact with a lot of Pinoys over there, they're a funny, genuinely kind hearted lot. Their culture is similar to ours --- family oriented, cohesive. Maybe next time you should go to a Pinoy party ; have some lechon, pancit, try their "dini gu an-on" dish , some of their lumpia. You'll come up fatter (good food), and a better appreciation for Pinoy peeps.

Waaa? Didn't you say you stayed in Canada and have family there? I'm sure you were able to interact with a lot of Pinoys over there, they're a funny, genuinely kind hearted lot. Their culture is similar to ours --- family oriented, cohesive. Maybe next time you should go to a Pinoy party ; have some lechon, pancit, try their "dini gu an-on" dish , some of their lumpia. You'll come up fatter (good food), and a better appreciation for Pinoy peeps.

I have Pinoy friends, that doesn't mean I like their country. Personal and Professional is different, if it wasn't then the person sleeping next to me should really be somebody else. lol

That is the maximum thing they can do.But ground reality is not gonna change.

I have Pinoy friends, that doesn't mean I like their country. Personal and Professional is different, if it wasn't then the person sleeping next to me should really be somebody else. lol

lol. You have a way with words , Gen. Your examples never, ever, cease to amaze me.

lol, that your darn avatar.

必须要包括,自己的国土不在本国地图上显示那怎么可能?印度人做了一个愚蠢的选择,既然选择了与中国为敌,那注定失去的比得到的要多,你们觉得自己实际占领就是你们的?62年的时候中国都快打到新德里了,如果打下的占领到今天印度人会承认这些都属于中国?所以虚伪救不了你们,不信可以等着看!

Why are you torturing me like this? Are you trying to make me go crazy for...you?

:smitten::smitten: :mad:
I have heard that before, though this time it probably wouldn't end with me saying I'm gay, and kissing the nearing dude to prove it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom