What's new

World smoking map.

ok 12% doesn't automatically make the map red for the US now does it. There's no evidence that the tobacco usage decrease has caused a corresponding marijuana usage increase.
read more into it. among the millennial demographic, tobacco use is down but marijuana use is increasing. among the gen z demographic, we see an even larger case where over 40% of respondents reported using weed.

A lot more pot smokers in Canada than cigarette smokers. High tax on cigarettes with gruesome pictures on packs were able to deter a lot new smokers
in pakistan people whom have money buy imported ciggrates which have no gruesome pictures on pack

pakistani dunhill 260PKR

Dunhill.jpg

Imported dunhill 750PKR

BAN_DHA_L1_050_1.JPG

I do occasionally smoke... Last time i smoke at least 8-9 months back

I don't hate drunkards, I don't hate junkies unless they start stealing stuff

But I hate smokers, they stink like crap and can't live without smoking a cigarette after every few minutes

Talking about Those old addict types

The averages will go down further with time. I see less and less people smoking. My generation and the ones before that were big on smoking. I have reduced too, but unable to quit completely.

Looks like the habit is dying fast......
Don't know how true that is though.

Last time I went to Pakistan it was a trend among kids to buy a sting and a cigarette. I'm talking kids younger than 12 year old.

I was absolutely disgusted that shop keepers would openly sell children cigarettes knowing full well how dangerous they are. Yet this corruption describes Pakistan quite well.

in pakistan people whom have money buy imported ciggrates which have no gruesome pictures on pack

pakistani dunhill 260PKR

Dunhill.jpg

Imported dunhill 750PKR

BAN_DHA_L1_050_1.JPG
When I used to smoke back in the day I’d buy a dunhill international and keep refilling the pack from the Pakistani dunhills for weeks on end. I just couldn’t stand those pictures 😂

When I used to smoke back in the day I’d buy a dunhill international and keep refilling the pack from the Pakistani dunhills for weeks on end. I just couldn’t stand those pictures 😂
man of my friends use cigarette case it also have lighter .

41pdK9mWpUL.jpg

man of my friends use cigarette case it also have lighter .

41pdK9mWpUL.jpg
Although it is very handy but I never liked the feel of it in the pocket, it too heavy and cumbersome whereas a cig box is the perfect size, I might just be nostalgic though 😂

I smoked Shisha for a few years and then when the studies came out about its harm - gave that up too.

Also a lot of the shisha places are really loud like nightclubs - you can't have a conversation there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom