What's new

World needs Islamic guidance, says Saudi King

Naturally, it's legacy of Abdul Wahab and every thing else they do.

I bet you can find it also on wikipedia.

Nice Music

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it the Islamic guidance will be by the sword.

Well Saudi and American are best of allies and sustain each other in a symbiotic relationship so you would know what he means

No Thanks

This is the reason Islam is perceived negatively by the world. The moment religion moves away from being a personal choice, it loses its significance. More so when it becomes intertwined with politics and foreign policy. I hope Islamic nations like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan learn from nations like Turkey and UAE on how to bring out the true essence of Islam into the life of people.

This is the drivel of one despot. What I want to know is why americans support this despot but not asad or gadafi

Well I can think of at least one modern day country which had Islamic guidance for a thousand years, and it prospered for the most part during that millennium.

Bl[i]tZ;2244322 said:
Post #2 argues very effectively on why Islam is perceived negatively.

I wanted to add what I perceive as hypocrisy of the preacher himself. The king says sorld needs Islamic guidance.

So WTF are those US troops based in Eskan Village, Saudi Arabia do? So the King needs guidance and training from his US masters and then he stamps that with the Islamic seal and asks his people to follow the message?

Hypocrisy at its best!

I put up a thread not so long ago about american saudi complicity. Amazing that ordinary americans dont know that their govt support the founders of a philosopy who gave rise to osama and taleban. Amazing that ordinary muslim masses dont realise that Saudis are so in witrh americans and support zionism. What a con?

The world does not need Islamic guidance nor does it need Hindu / Christian/ Sikh/ Jew / Buddhist or any other form of religious guidance.

What it needs is human beings with a heart that beats for others too besides their own ilk.

What's wrong with his country and people?

this is the hedonistic behaviour of one of his family members.

BBC News - How murder exposed Saudi prince's homosexual life

perhaps he could start within his own hedonistic family and stop embarassing all muslims around the world. As there is so much wrong with saudi royals perhaps it would be quicker for you to tell us what is right with them?

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Where is the official website of that ideology?
How do you identify a person belongs to wahabi sect.?

perhaps you are best qualified to tell us as you have stated that you are one one another thread.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

You have no right to speak on behalf of any one else....... be it Indian, Pakistani or any one.

If you don't feel comfortable living in Saudi Arabia than leave it? he is not invading your land and neither had he invaded your lands, in past?

he supports americas killing of muslims around the world by accepting that tainted US dollar

Why give so much importance what this king have to say?

Because mate if he was to turn around and say no we will not accept US dollar for our oil, that would mean american dollar would no longer be reserve currency, america would go bust followed very quickly by the demise of israel

Back
Top Bottom