What's new

World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1

China should play cricket

Cricket= refuge of loser countries (eventhough I love cricket but fact's...)
Minus Australia, england ofcourse

Though the topic has nothing to do with India but your obsession will definitely bring India to it. Anyways you had a good team when you hosted WC along with Japan. I think they did not won any match during that WC but they showed that they have potential. Asians were under the delusion that we would be soon having Asian Teams representing us in FIFA.

You confuse the Chinese team with the Korean team, the Korean football team is much better than us.
I don't care what Indians think. Now I just want those wastes to dig coal.

if the men's soccer is defunded, how many other sports can be supported?

soccer is one of the most expensive sports in China both to train and to build stadiums for with the least effective outcome, whether that be encouraging people to play sports or in generating wins.

how many basketball, tennis, badminton, ping pong, baseball, weight lifting, etc athletes can be supported by the funds wasted on men's soccer?

Vietnam beat China 3-1 at My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi on February 1, the team's first victory in the final round of the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.

VNA Tuesday, February 01, 2022 21:20

World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1 hinh anh 1

A goal for Vietnam. (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam beat China 3-1 at My Dinh Stadium in Hanoi on February 1, the team's first victory in the final round of the 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.

World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1 hinh anh 2The Vietnamese team at the beginning of the match (Photo: VNA)
Vietnam won better footing in the game very early as Tan Tai opened the first score for Vietnam in the 9th minute and Nguyen Tien Linh doubled it in the 16th.

The first half ended with Vietnam leading 2-0.
World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1 hinh anh 3Vietnamese fans at My Dinh Stadium (Photo: VNA)
Beginning the second half, China hardly had any chance before Vietnamese goalkeeper Nguyen Manh.

World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1 hinh anh 4
Nguyen Tien Linh (No.22) vies for the ball (Photo: VNA)

Phan Van Duc replaced Nguyen Tien Linh in the Vietnamese side in the 70th minute, and just six minutes later, Duc beat Chinese goalkeeper Yan Junling to score the third goal for Vietnam.

Vietnam slowed the game down as China got increasingly excited in thirst of goals.
World Cup 2022 qualifiers: Vietnam beat China 3-1 hinh anh 5
Phan Van Duc and other Vietnamese players celebrate the third score of Vietnam (Photo: VNA)
Keeper Manh was in pain and he was replaced by Bui Tan Truong.

In the last minute of the game, China managed to put the ball in Vietnam's net, their only goal in the match./.

CN football team don't have any smart tactic, they just tried to attack VN with "human wave" tactic (tried to use bigger, taller Brazil strikers to brake VN's defense line) but it didn't work. VN quickly scored 2 goals in just 20 mins and the third goal in the second half .::partay:
Damn Chinese soccer team is so shitty to even lose to Vietnam. Seriously need to send them to NK and wash toilet. Congrats for the win btw.

Yes, The training of young players is taught to private companies in VN, too, but if they can train well, then people will love them , the leaders also love them bcs VN's leaders also love football like Mr. Xi, they will receive more money , more contracts from the Govt.

Btw, I think Mr Xi must find out the way to improve CN's football, its boring to watch the White to win every football matches in World cup. If Vnese are as tall and strong as Cnese, then we could beat even German team in near future :lol
Nothing to do with tall, ask Messi and maradona. In fact, short short player is good for football.

Chinese football cannot become strong until the training system of Chinese young players is completely rebuilt. Wells without water will dry up sooner or later.
A country with a population of 1.4 billion provides even less young players than a country with a population of 300000.
Under such conditions, even if we send more capable officials to manage the Football Association, even if we inject more funds, it will not be effective.

I don't deny the influence of such gambling groups, but we have worse problems.

Don't exaggerate the influence of gambling groups. For example, gambling websites can also bet on Chinese women's football, but Chinese women's football has won the world championship many times.
But why is Chinese national basketball team getting better with current foreign import playing in CBL scheme and seems like no lack of local players to support too.

But "Uncle Xi" supports Chinese football…even if you don't!

tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_n851qv9mcR1som6aeo5_1280.jpg

No worries uncle Imran can convince him to invest in cricket. After all he was legend of the game.

images (4).jpeg

Nothing to do with tall, ask Messi and maradona. In fact, short short player is good for football.

But why is Chinese national basketball team getting better with current foreign import playing in CBL scheme and seems like no lack of local players to support too.
There is no shortage of young players in Chinese basketball. The University League (CUBA) and professional teams at all levels can provide sufficient talent transportation. Due to the restriction of professional teams, the fees of private basketball schools are also very low.

You confuse the Chinese team with the Korean team, the Korean football team is much better than us.
I don't care what Indians think. Now I just want those wastes to dig coal.

I was right in thinking that China qualified in 2002 WC. Though they lost all matches but I believe they played well.

Current pdf system exposed a lot of locations
Which was weird

Some Iranian guy was living in Japan all along? Some guys with 2 Pak flags were living abroad

I have visited Iranian forum, LOL quick look there reveals that some members showing Iranian or Dutch flags as the residence countries, but actually live in USA

Thats good. Fight as much as you want in the sports arena. Let the soldiers stay in the barracks.

China likes soccer but always perform poorly. The Chinese women soccer team on the other hand is very good.

looks like china's achilles' heel is not turbofan engine anymore but men's soccer teams

So far we will have Iran, S. Korea, KSA, Japan and another team to represent Asia in the world cup. Then these teams will proceed to get crushed by whatever European team they face off against.
I think our team can defeat European teams like Poland or Ukraine.
I mean Iran has defeated some European teams before and we stopped Portugal 1-1 in 2018. We could've stopped Spain if it weren't for the introduction of the VAR in 2018 World Cup.

This year, if Iran gets really lucky, we may end up in the 2nd group of the world cup draws. Iran is already ranked 20 in the recent FIFA rankings and if we get lucky, we have a slim chance of making it in Top 15 of the highest ranked teams qualified for the World Cup.

Back
Top Bottom