What's new

World Bank allows India to construct controversial dams on Pakistani waters

By the way, India has the right to make run-of-the-river projects according the Indus Water Treaty.

The day you stop being a boot polishiya and youthiya, we will stop being noora supporters. The day you start talking against those low IQ generals, we will start talking against noora.

Do we have a deal?
------------------------------------------------
P.S. I am a Muhajir and I cannot even think of supporting or voting the leader of the Punjabis i.e. Noora.
Well I don't care,you are,a,muhajir though you should call your self a,Pakistani and i ain't polishing boots of any one am just giving you the facts there was no foreign minister of Pakistan and no good foreign policies seesh

In a war - a real one, all of these bravados would be flash fried by nukes.
End of shaking mundias.

Plenty of other races to keep parts of our culture keep going, but not many will live in the wasteland of whatever this new Nazi India calls akhand Bharat.

Sadly, their jingoistic and hatred blinded population is too ignorant to realize that.

Only thing left for us to do is to return that pitiful hatred

India will surely survive not sure about the smaller country with almost no defenses against missiles.
And regarding the culture of India I am pretty sure you realize there are plenty of followers of Hinduism living in almost all countries on the planet. Around 30 million or more. And what culture you claim to represent? Its by its basis an arabian religion not from panjab.

I have asked this question repeatedly on this forum and no one has ever answered me. I'll ask again.

Name one water treaty in the world (apart form IWT, of course) which gives 80% of the water to the lower riparian and a measly 20% to the upper riparian.

Name one.

Janaazey bhi unke hi uthe hain jo atankwad fehlaake aam janta ko maar rahe hain. Un jaiso k lie toh koi jagah nahi hai na kisi bhi kaum mein?

aur rahi baat jo tumne jawab hi maana hai 26/11 k attacks ko, toh samajh jana chaie yahan sabko ki shameles kon hai.
Lol
Tum khush rahi apni khushi main aur Kashmir ben jai ga Pakistan

I have asked this question repeatedly on this forum and no one has ever answered me. I'll ask again.

Name one water treaty in the world (apart form IWT, of course) which gives 80% of the water to the lower riparian and a measly 20% to the upper riparian.

Name one.

As per our constitution this treaty can be taken into Indian or International courts and made null as its not fair for upper riparian.

India and pakistan should sit in and form new water sharing treaty as per the international norms.

Lol
Tum khush rahi apni khushi main aur Kashmir ben jai ga Pakistan

kashmir rishi kashyap ka hai bhai, poori muslman countries ek saath bhi try krein kashmir ko HINDUstan se nai alag kar skte,

Last edited:
again you guys are ill informed . Kashmir was never a part of india . it was a princely state . you guys attacked it , and its maharaja decided to join India and india took whatever land was not already occupied by pakistan (land of the princely state kashmir) . so technically we should thank you guys for giving us 45%(or whatever) part of kashmir . if your army wouldn't have attacked , probably the whole of kashmir (being muslim majority) would have been a great ally of pakistan . but because of what your army did (in jawani ka josh) , you gifted 45% of kashmir to us . all i can say is THANK YOU

Wrong, the region was only invaded because the ruler didn't show any inclination to join Pakistan. He was destined to join Hindustan from the start, we acted fast and gained territory.

As per our constitution this treaty can be taken into Indian or International courts and made null as its not fair for upper riparian.

India and pakistan should sit in and form new water sharing treaty as per the international norms.

kashmir rishi kashyap ka hai bhai, poori muslman countries ek saath bhi try krein kashmir ko HINDUstan se nai alag kar skte,
Kashmir tumharay baat ka nahi hai baita

Is Sid main tum saray Hindustan kay 100 tokray karwa lo gai

Write it down somewhere

Wrong, the region was only invaded because the ruler didn't show any inclination to join Pakistan. He was destined to join Hindustan from the start, we acted fast and gained territory.
okay then , you acted fast and gained territory from the defenceless princely state of kashmir. NOT from india . tell that to your delusional friends here

Kashmir tumharay baat ka nahi hai baita

Is Sid main tum saray Hindustan kay 100 tokray karwa lo gai

Write it down somewhere
kashmir hinduon ka hai hzaaaro salon se samjha, tere Panjabi baap ka nai teri nasal khud shayad kisi afgan ya arab ki nazayaz aulad hogi, Kashmir k chakar me do tukre krwa chuke ho mulla is baar kuch bhi nai bchega samjha,
befazool baat krne se pahle aukad dekh lia kro apni, bheegh maangke kaam chlta hai tum logon ka, dunia kutte se badtar treat krti ha tum logo ko, Hindustan k aage koi aukad nai hai. cheen usa arab ki jhoothi khake jinda ho baat hindustan ki krta hai chutia

Last edited:
Who signed the treaty?

Was it this generation
Or the one before it
Or the one before it?

India should suffer because Pakistan has well founded fears on Indian malignant intentions

Far from Jinnah's "Canada and USA" analogue

Sorry, dear Sir, I want to follow your posts, because of its every day an enjoyable reading, but as you have limited your profile view, I can't, I would apriciat to give me limited acces!

I've been around this forum since 2008 listening to your 'guarantees'. Pardon me, I clearly overrated your intelligence.

First prove that you can do something. Talk is cheap.
Cue for you, hollow vessels sounds more.

NUCLEAR SWORD- A NUCLEAR WAR IS NOW UNTHINKABLE

NUCLEAR SOWRD Unbenannt.PNG

We can all discuss endlessly here, Indian and Pakistani members in PDF can change nothing, our words are only pixel and numbers, the situation for Pakistan regarding water shorting looks absolutely not rosy and is very frustrating, but Thank God we have a very potential and huge nuclear missile arsenal!

At the moment Pakistan cant does anything, we have lost the economic and military conventional race with India, the only way out is to declare 100 years long economy war, till the military balance is equal or shifted to 1:3!

The more realistic way out before we die of hunger and thirst is the nuclear destruction of both countries as @Oscar already declared, the bigger loss and tragedy will suffer the new NAZI AND FASCIST HINDUSTAN! THIS NEW NAZI REGIME will feel the Jihad by the NUCLEAR SWORD.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom