What's new

World 24 Sindhu,Indian beats Olym gold medalist Li Xuerai in China masters!

How many medals have they won in all the Olympics and Paralympics?

Perfect prediction! We kick her arse out! You won!

Except for CT's accurate prediction, the above postings are all indian cheerleading classics!

mind your language...she is woman and your slur is enough to predict what kind of person you are...Pathetic Cheerleader.. :tdown:

what!!! are you sick...what is there to laugh..sindhu is 17 year old and display its ability by wining against gold medalist...she will be back soon..

LOL hahahaha i m sure she will be back to loose in the semi again:rofl:

mind your language...she is woman and your slur is enough to predict what kind of person you are...Pathetic Cheerleader.. :tdown:

Pathetic indian is it ok for you guys to laugh at the chinese she beat but when we return the favour you guys went absoltely bonker:rofl:

Pathetic indian is it ok for you guys to laugh at the chinese she beat but when we return the favour you guys went absoltely bonker:rofl:

Show me were have indians made fun of chinese player??

These pathetic Chinese are making world hell to live.

see,told you you are sick..tell me,who used any offensive words against chinese champ??

How pathetic can someone be that they can not even praise a 17 year old girl beating Olympic gold winner?

LOL hahahaha i m sure she will be back to loose in the semi again:rofl:

probably earlier than the semis!
A semi final berth for indian players is worthy of the biggest indian cheerleading booster equivalent to our winning 10 gold medals in the Olympic games! have mercy on them!?

But many times they dont deserve the mercy!

Good for this 17 yrs old player. She is tall, agressive and is built for badminton. She will hit top 5 soon.

Beating an olympic gold medalist just at the age of 17 really fantastic

Beating an olympic gold medalist just at the age of 17 really fantastic

I can see some immaturity in her play. Her attitude and temperament is not yet like an inspiring player. Chinese ones look much more mature than her. But I guess she is just 17, so we have to wait to see how she develops. She is a true built for this game.

Back
Top Bottom