What's new

Woman's severe reaction to Pfizer COVID vaccine prompts investigation

Piotr

Reaction score
Country
Poland

Fears over the vaccine's safety were prompted by a video of a woman suffering convulsions after receiving a Pfizer coronavirus jab in Louisiana. In an exclusive interview with RT, Brant Griner, son of the affected person, says that she hadn't experienced any health issues before taking the shot, and added that the response he'd received to his video about it suggests his mum's case isn't a one-off.

No wonder why US imperialists hate RT so much. Both Pfizer and Boeing are US companies :usflag:

Despite an unpleasant reaction, possibly attributed to the COVID vaccine, Brant Griner's mother Angelia Gipson Desselle appears to be on the road to recovery. And she is still supportive of the vaccine

Fears over the vaccine's safety were prompted by a video of a woman suffering convulsions after receiving a Pfizer coronavirus jab in Louisiana. In an exclusive interview with RT, Brant Griner, son of the affected person, says that she hadn't experienced any health issues before taking the shot, and added that the response he'd received to his video about it suggests his mum's case isn't a one-off.

No wonder why US imperialists hate RT so much. Both Pfizer and Boeing are US companies :usflag:
23 ppl killer, paralysed face, the propaganda machine is hard at work now to clean up the shit. Look at the pom pom kid above, cheerleading like a pro.....I bet he is using the ooo mickey your so fine tune. Lol

23 ppl killer, paralysed face, the propaganda machine is hard at work now to clean up the shit. Look at the pom pom kid above, cheerleading like a pro.....I bet he is using the ooo mickey your so fine tune. Lol

As long as US vaccines are killing/harming US imperialist I'm ok with that. Anglo-Saxons should take as much Pfizer vaccines as possible. But we should warn good people not to take US vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom