What's new

Woman claiming to be Colonel's wife abuses police

In Pakistan if any one have good sum of wealth or high position whatever it is civilian, political, beuroceatic, businessman or in Armed forces they abuse his powers or position in similar manner what she did.

I know I see that a lot.

But I only sympathize thePakistan army because they genuinely are attempting to fix the wrongs of the past as an institution and titty boobs like poor excuse for a woman just puts Unnecessary dirt on them.

Last edited:
i not accused her for prostitution but only said that language she used was that which prostitute use ,you first understand what is said and then accuse others

Bhai which country you living in? Which society you belong to? Idhr Pakistan me to baat ki shuruaat he "BC" se hoti. Matlb pir sb prostitute sab dally? Bad-zubaan kaho bad-kirdaar q?

You said sounds like a prostitute? What sound like a prostitute? A prostitute!... So you did call her prostitute.

In our family women never use such words in their life and generally such words are never used by women belonging to good family,although men often use such words,I think after i explained my intention and meaning if you still want to bringout meaning of your choice then it is not my fault
Bhai which country you living in? Which society you belong to? Idhr Pakistan me to baat ki shuruaat he "BC" se hoti. Matlb pir sb prostitute sab dally? Bad-zubaan kaho bad-kirdaar q?

You said sounds like a prostitute? What sound like a prostitute? A prostitute!... So you did call her prostitute.

It is not restricted just to Pakistan, in england "f***" is common word in every second sentence, in Germany "scheiße" (sh1t) is also commonly used as slang whenever someone is angry and there are many more which I cannot describe here. Every language has such slang in regular speech usually among males chatting frankly with each other.

Why its always the men who need to face the crimes of Women?

Let's see whether its really Mrs Colonel. If yes, something will come towards her husband, if not, then she'll be charged for impersonating.
Why her husband?
If a Husband of a female Army Colonel does the same thing with Female Police Officers than would something come towards her too?

Why its always the men who need to face the crimes of Women?

Why her husband?
If a Husband of a female Army Colonel does the same thing with Female Police Officers than would something come towards her too?

Your dependants and your spouse have to show some discipline, if not your career can get seriously fcked up.

Merely on an academoc or intellectual level have we not given women a higher pedestal in society?

If this woman tries something in front of Western police she would have been body slammed.

Women deserve respect. But in Pakistani society they get away with a lot of things that were meant to be a privilege for them.

For example if a guy sexually abuses a child he is gonna get hel in this life and next(if corruption and cronyism isn't involved).

But if a woman/girl sexually abuses a child he is meant to just live with it or forgive her as she is a girl.

What I've said above is very rough and unrefined. But I hope you can grasp the gist.
you need to shut the **** up and go and slap women in your family and around you. You stupid *** nasty asshole...Stay out if you do not know how talk in a civilized manner...

and the people who Thanked his post showed their mentality and how they treat their women....have some shame if any left...

@krash @Foxtrot Alpha I reported.

you need to shut the **** up and go and slap women in your family and around you. You stupid *** nasty asshole...Stay out if you do not know how talk in a civilized manner...

and the people who Thanked his post showed their mentality and how they treat their women....have some shame if any left...

@krash @Foxtrot Alpha I reported.
Waise bhi pitna to hai thaney me

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom