What's new

With 500 Soldiers On Guard, China Starts New Construction In Doklam

indian-man-funny-face.gif

url

As if you show concern for the Sikhs and Kashmiris? :cool:

Who forbade us? I don't see any army in Doklam forbidding us.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:...O wait they ran.
Lol. So even without the Army being there you are too scared to build the road? Oh wait, it is the weather. Hahaha. Seems like the weather is not conducive to the Chinese backbone.

Lol. So even without the Army being there you are too scared to build the road? Oh wait, it is the weather. Hahaha. Seems like the weather is not conducive to the Chinese backbone.
Scared? You see us running away? Well road is postponed to give Modi a treat because he was a good boy. We ask him to retreat, he retreated, we ask him to come to kow tow in Beijing, he came, like a good puppy. Such a good boy! :rofl:

Scared? You see us running away? Well road is postponed to give Modi a treat because he was a good boy. We ask him to retreat, he retreated, we ask him to come to kow tow in Beijing, he came, like a good puppy. Such a good boy! :rofl:
"Postponed" - hahaha. Yes, we know. As far as little Xi goes back to his kennel and err - "postpones" any construction where we ordered him not to - you can continue dancing with joy. It is rather endearing. Do continue regaling us with tales of Chinese bravery through the concept of postponement. Hahaha

Impressive.
Apparently that's all an Indian needs to do at the Chinese border - no guns necessary. They just pack their bags and leave. Or as they say in China - "postpone their plans".

"Postponed" - hahaha. Yes, we know. As far as little Xi goes back to his kennel and err - "postpones" any construction where we ordered him not to - you can continue dancing with joy. It is rather endearing. Do continue regaling us with tales of Chinese bravery through the concept of postponement. Hahaha
Kernel? You mean like how the dogs ran back to their border?You ordered us? last I heard we only postponed once you withdrew. You mean like this brave soldier here?:rofl::rofl:

2-gif.422459

Kernel? You mean like how the dogs ran back to their border?You ordered us? last I heard we only postponed once you withdrew. You mean like this brave soldier here?:rofl::rofl:

2-gif.422459
LOL - I can see why kicking someone from behind would be a sign of "bravery" in China. Shame - you are too scared to do something on the face. But then, that is to be expected. LOL. By the way, how's the weather in the area you wanted to build a road on? Oh wait - you ran away - how would you know? :omghaha:

so much derailing.

and tonight I'm gonna have a good sleep knowing that india lost at doklam...

india knows it cannot hold out in any confrontation with china.
the only thing keeping india safe from china is its nuclear missiles, if not delhi would be taken over in a few months.

based on this understanding, any restraint shown by the Chinese at doklam is a gesture of kindness.

as such I have always advocated for China to put short range ballistic missiles facing uttar Pradesh to hold the India hostage in any situation.

If necessary, the taj mahal should be threatened as well.

LOL - I can see why kicking someone from behind would be a sign of "bravery" in China. Shame - you are too scared to do something on the face. But then, that is to be expected. LOL. By the way, how's the weather in the area you wanted to build a road on? Oh wait - you ran away - how would you know? :omghaha:
That's what all people who got their *** kicked say, hey we killed soldiers in 1962, ooo coz we didn't use planes, we kicked your *** in ladakh, ooo coz I turned away for a second. You think you can say that in times of war, I turned my a** around and it got kicked:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So where are your soldiers now? I heard they ran back to Doka La, aren't they supposed to defend Bhutan from CHINESE OCCUPATION? :china:

That's what all people who got their *** kicked say, hey we killed soldiers in 1962, ooo coz we didn't use planes, we kicked your *** in ladakh, ooo coz I turned away for a second. You think you can say that in times of war, I turned my a** around and it got kicked:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So where are your soldiers now? I heard they ran back to Doka La, aren't they supposed to defend Bhutan from CHINESE OCCUPATION? :china:
LOL - so did your people gather the backbone and the technology to build that road or is it still in the "postponement" phase?
:sarcastic:

Any latest news on this...should shut them off once and for all. :enjoy:

Personally, I have no problem giving a tactic victory to India while we made a strategic gain in controlling Doklam area. Besides, there is no way to shut Indians up anyway, as they can always find a angle to claim victory. Just like some Indians are still claiming their 1962 humiliating defeat as a "victory of Non-Aligned Movement". What you can do?

A country that would go any length to claim a victory is the one that did not have too many victories to show for. Inferior complex at work.

Personally, I have no problem giving a tactic victory to India while we made a strategic gain in controlling Doklam area. Besides, there is no way to shut Indians up anyway, as they can always find a angle to claim victory. Just like some Indians are still claiming their 1962 humiliating defeat as a "victory of Non-Aligned Movement". What you can do?

A country that would go any length to claim a victory is the one that did not have too many victories to show for. Inferior complex at work.
No arguments about that, empty vessels make the loudest noise it seems. Well as long as we control Doklam plateau, who cares.

Back
Top Bottom