What's new

Winter in Bangladesh-See the beauty.

Season climatic type, at any place, associated with a particular time of the year. The change of season is mainly due to the change in attitude of the earth's axis in relation to the position of the sun at a particular place.

Missing date juice in Dhaka for many years not having that juice but vapa pidha still having.

I dont drink it anymore after west nile virus detected. Very careful to drink them raw.

And I vote for the rainy season, my favorite....I put in a post here about it.

https://defence.pk/threads/beautiful-bangladesh.184378/page-64#post-8233257

That post was placed in the Beautiful Bangladesh thread. Feel free to explore, plenty of images...

Autumn is the best for Bangaldesh specially right after the monsoon. Try to visit haor areas that time, you will change your view.

Here we just call it monsoon and autumn . Normal seasons are summer , spring , autumn and winter . The six seasons might be a marketing ploy to attract tourists .

Late Autumn or Hemanta is very prominent in Bengal which made it a separate season. The countryside turns into yellow because It is when rice is harvested everywhere.

Kindly Copy and Paste and google হেমন্ত ঋতুর ছবি and you will understand

20130915073441.jpg

GSA1953happy-1446612532-766c59c_xlarge.jpg

Here we just call it monsoon and autumn . Normal seasons are summer , spring , autumn and winter . The six seasons might be a marketing ploy to attract tourists .
Not at all...Bengal historically had 6 distinct seasons, every 2 months making one. During our childhood we could easily feel the change, nowadays it's hard to distinguish seasons though.

NOw Season also changed. Once it was for 2 months now it became one. In our childhood we enjoyed our best time in these seasons.

Not at all...Bengal historically had 6 distinct seasons, every 2 months making one. During our childhood we could easily feel the change, nowadays it's hard to distinguish seasons though.

OK for example here we have 4-6 degrees now at night , but in January its usually -2 or -3 does that make it late winter ? I suppose your summers and winters aren't that extreme in nature quite similar to Malaysia or Indonesia ?

OK for example here we have 4-6 degrees now at night , but in January its usually -2 or -3 does that make it late winter ? I suppose your summers and winters aren't that extreme in nature quite similar to Malaysia or Indonesia ?
Our summer and monsoon are like Malaysia but not others.

Malaysia Indonesia is equatorial while Bangladesh is on tropic of cancer. I would say we had 6 seasons, But due to the Global Warming Only 4 seasons are prominent in last few years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom