What's new

Winning hearts and minds - US style

Pretty sh!tty. No love from me for that guy.

There are a$$holes in every crowd and that young man does America a massive disservice and is clueless-even should nobody ever see this video.

Daft is too kind. He's a first-class jerk for whom I'm immensely ashamed.

Pretty sh!tty. No love from me for that guy.

There are a$ in every crowd and that young man does America a massive disservice and is clueless-even should nobody ever see this video.

Daft is too kind. He's a first-class jerk for whom I'm immensely ashamed.

How many are you willing to hate? Because Youtube is FULL of videos like these. Specially the ones where they deprive little kids by flashing water and candies.

Let's face it. These "warriors" are in it for the sake of Tuition fee's and benefits. What else can we expect from them anyway?

How many are you willing to hate? Because Youtube is FULL of videos like these. Specially the ones where they deprive little kids by flashing water and candies.

Let's face it. These "warriors" are in it for the sake of Tuition fee's and benefits. What else can we expect from them anyway?
Frankly this guy seems far too dumb to even get through the local community college.

Man its one of those war troumas which usually many soldiers fall victim to.
They despretly need a phsycologist to treat their sick mind.
You never know these weardos maybe found killing those innocent childeren just for the sake of their sick pleasure.
It did happend in guntanamo and AbuGhareeb where the most sickest minds of American milletery were exposed.
And still these guys expect moral ethical behaviour.
Totally Bulls**t:crazy:
i was really amused by that part how do u feel from getting to miami to hawai and then here(Afghanistan Hell on earth) ?

And their media shows them as young brave Americans who risk their lives for the sake of their country..:rofl::usflag:

ooo i gues i just mentioned the name of a Hollywood movie which will be released in maybe 2015 and all those weardos will their for its premier:cheesy:
lol these guys do have some sense of humor
:rofl::rofl:

LOL
This is so true. GI Joe who wanted to join the army to see the world. suddenly finds himself doing America's dirty job in a third world country!! He could see himself surfing at Miami beach rather than fighting a nation and people that he hardly understands nor cares about understanding !!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom