What's new

Windows Phone era for Nokia to compete with Andorid and iOS

Currently I have HD7. I am long time win mobile user from win mob 5.0. This win mobile 7 sucks. It is not open.

I am planning to switch gallaxy s2.

i love my iphone and my ipad2....andriod can suck it...there is no comparison....lol

i love my iphone and my ipad2....andriod can suck it...there is no comparison....lol

Iphone lack flash support within web browser and no Xvid/divx support which is annoying especially when you pay too much money for it and get less than what s 2 can offer :)

Well at least Android Users won't have to install a software on pc just to transfer some files.I mean how can you live with so many restrictions that Apple put on it's devices?Re Android can suck it I think you've got it backwards.
IDC: Samsung, ZTE see jump in mobile shipments, Apple slides to fifth place -- Engadget
Apple copies a bunch of features from Android, calls it iOS5 (Updated) | ZDNet
Samsung Beats Apple In Smartphone Sales - Personal-tech - Smart Phones - Informationweek
Android tops U.S. smartphone OS market with 39% share; Apple No. 1 overall vendor
Android is the future.Companies are using it for tablets, car navigation system etc.

Currently I have HD7. I am long time win mobile user from win mob 5.0. This win mobile 7 sucks. It is not open.

I am planning to switch gallaxy s2.

Window 7 is for professional who need stable and secure operating sytem ..if you love to tease operating system then go for andorid..you can have custom ROM, you can root it ..change it the way you like

and s2 is good option any way..you get everything in size of 116 gm with 4.3 inch super amoled display

lol which one you are using then ?

Do you also get "forced close" in your android phone?

Its amazing how android took over the mobile world in few years. I can even use my mobile as portable scanner to scan document and send it by emails using camscanner application..Microsfor office and editing tool is also in your pocket.

Using a HTC Desire at the minute, great phone 'cept I've gotten one that overheats and shuts down after 5 mins of use. Getting it replaced soon...

Android is great though, I get my email, Google+, Facebook and whatnot synced up without even thinkin' about it. It's the sheer efficiency of integration which makes Android popular if you ask me. Plus, it's Unix - so it just works!

There used to be time when there was nokia everywhere. But now i guess it has only been reduced to Asia and that too in the low price handsets not smartphones.

There used to be time when there was nokia everywhere. But now i guess it has only been reduced to Asia and that too in the low price handsets not smartphones.

nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg

'Space Impact' & 'Snake' back in the day... Can't beat it...

Android is great though, I get my email, Google+, Facebook and whatnot synced up without even thinkin' about it. It's the sheer efficiency of integration which makes Android popular if you ask me. Plus, it's Unix - so it just works!
Eventually, it comes down to Eco System - Without proper ecosystem no smartphone OS can succeed.Symbian is dead because it does not have any eco system..At the end of the day only consumers benefit from ecosystem.That's why Microsoft is integrating a lot of services into WM 7.5.

Using a HTC Desire at the minute, great phone 'cept I've gotten one that overheats and shuts down after 5 mins of use. Getting it replaced soon...

Htc desire was my first android phone. It was great except problem of battery life..I think android phones eat alot of battery and they should have powerful battery otherwise what is the point of great phone when you have to charge it after every 2 or 3 hours internet surfing :)

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

because technology need innovation to remain in power otherwise it will become past :)

Htc desire was my first android phone. It was great except problem of battery life..I think android phones eat alot of battery and they should have powerful battery otherwise what is the point of great phone when you have to charge it after every 2 or 3 hours internet surfing :)
Yep Battery Sucks - I always keep a spare battery with me.Or you could buy Galaxy Note which has 2500 mah battery and timings are as good as the iPad (continuous video play).!!

Eventually, it comes down to Eco System - Without proper ecosystem no smartphone OS can succeed.Symbian is dead because it does not have any eco system..At the end of the day only consumers benefit from ecosystem.That's why Microsoft is integrating a lot of services into WM 7.5.

Microsoft have never been good at the open-source end of things. If they want to take Android head on, they'll have to focus on this. Either that or settle for the smaller slice of the Pie... which is IOS. Apple has a gaga loyal consumer base so cut that slice in half and you have Microsoft.

I'm willing to bet this is how things will pan out.

Battery life and Smartphones just don't go together. Trust me, I've used an iPhone and it's got the same issue. My Android will last me a day and a half with me using email, phone and listening to music occasionally... Not bad at all.

Yep Battery Sucks - I always keep a spare battery with me.Or you could buy Galaxy Note which has 2500 mah battery and timings are as good as the iPad (continuous video play).!!

Yes its good idea to have spare battery becuase all smart phones has this issue. Samsung android phones has more battery life than HTC..thats what i found when i switched from desire to Galaxy S..Only problem is Samsung phones use plastic body to minimise the weight of the phones unlike metal body of HTC. But i still prefer Samsung for many reasons..they always have divx/vidx support and you can play all videos formats

Nothing comes close to Android system friends really genius guy who build it I phone and nokia sucks when you use Android once bellieve me

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom