What's new

Willing to discuss only ‘relevant issues’ with Pakistan, not Kashmir: India

If you want to reply to rhetoric with other rhetoric then don't call it a point. When the current state of Pakistan's support for terrorism and infiltration continues, you expect an adult talk?

Adults are generally held responsible for thier actions.
Again, you fail to realize my point, because you failed to read the comment chain. Don't talk about responsibility, when you can't be bothered to do a bit of reading.

This NS govt over played Kashmir Card in trying to win election. Modi has responded and how.

any hope that Lahore issue will be discussed??? Sikhs want their capital back.....Pakistan is ruining it

Your F.M has now been caught out admitting in Parliament that India has supported TTP in the Quetta attack!

wow!!! really?? can u provide video link of that statement plz...thanks

India don't want to discuss an issue which is exactly the issue to be discussed to resolve all other issues linked with it. Kashmir is the main issue of all those issues to today's bad relations of Pakistan-India so what else to discuss, Mango, Saris and birthday wishes.

india-is-fine-in-Kashmir.png

It is always confusing when Pakistan invites India for talks.

The politicians do not call the shots , the army and Isi who are the terror handlers do not co operate with the Pakistani govt. and want Pakistani govt. to act as cover for their jihad.

There is a fundamental problem with Indian approach until now, when there is no recognized power set up who hold the key for peace in Pakistan what kind of diplomatic talks are possible?

When Pakistan started adopting state sponsored terrorism as its tactic it lost the privilege to be treated as a responsible nation, let alone an equal. So if Pakistan desires to have any talks with India, it first has to prove that it has given up suhc immoral ways.

As to solving any issue, the only issue to be solved from the Indian view is that of curing Pakistan of its terrorist addiction.
lol....kid who were Mukti Bahni...

Basically, India wants Pakistan to do as its told; act as a subordinate, not an equal.

This is why India's approach to peace cannot be taken seriously, it is because they are not serious about peace. You give and you take, you don't simply take and give nothing in return.

As it is, Kashmir is the biggest issue between India and Pakistan, you solve that, you solve in almost every issue, including Indian allegations of cross border terrorism.

Actually, India is the status quo power so the relationship is bound to be unequal. Pakistan can not expect India to treat it equally, like India can't expect China to and China can't expect the US to. It obviously rankles the lesser power but that's just life.

Again, you fail to realize my point, because you failed to read the comment chain. Don't talk about responsibility, when you can't be bothered to do a bit of reading.
Other reading my replies have understood and that is enough me. Your point was a rhetorical one which is what I called out.

Morality hardly ever involves itself in geopolitical situations. If we're going to start throwing accusations, instead of acting like adults, nothing will get done. I could sit here, and give examples of Indian duplicity when it comes to Sri Lankan civil war, Baluchistan, Nepal and East Pakistan, but that (much like your pointless comment) would get us nowhere.

India doesn't have a moral high ground; its foundation is built upon money and its rivalry with China, which is the only reason why western nations care. The world will turn a blind eye to India, simply because India can afford to pay the right people off. This is not to shame India, every other nation would do the same in India's position.

You are claiming India doesn't have the high moral ground. I concede this is because India has not found a political solution to the demands of the citizenry of the Kashmir Valley. Of course Sri Lanka was India's Vietnamish mistake. But to claim Pakistan then has the moral ground is laughable. Your Army and Bhutto did not accept the will of the people determined in a democratic process and refused to hand power to the winning party. It's not as if India made you conduct Operation Searchlight and forced you to send those refugees to India.

You are claiming India doesn't have the high moral ground. I concede this is because India has not found a political solution to the demands of the citizenry of the Kashmir Valley. Of course Sri Lanka was India's Vietnamish mistake. But to claim Pakistan then has the moral ground is laughable. Your Army and Bhutto did not accept the will of the people determined in a democratic process and refused to hand power to the winning party. It's not as if India made you conduct Operation Searchlight and forced you to send those refugees to India.
You assume I'm defending Pakistan's actions, I am not. Your entire argument is built upon assumptions of my stance.

Other reading my replies have understood and that is enough me. Your point was a rhetorical one which is what I called out.
In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about, so you're going to pretend otherwise.

Actually, India is the status quo power so the relationship is bound to be unequal. Pakistan can not expect India to treat it equally, like India can't expect China to and China can't expect the US to. It obviously rankles the lesser power but that's just life.
In which case, it is up to India to reassure Pakistan, as it is the "status quo power" (it actually isn't).

Your F.M has now been caught out admitting in Parliament that India has supported TTP in the Quetta attack!

stop lying thru your teeth. even u dont believe yourself

lol....kid who were Mukti Bahni...

look up a good history book bacchoo, not the crap they teach you in Pakistan. sort version: these are the guys about whom a vslient Pakistani army got so scared about that 90k+ of them ran to Indians and surrendered to be saved. khush??

Basically, India wants Pakistan to do as its told; act as a subordinate, not an equal.

This is why India's approach to peace cannot be taken seriously, it is because they are not serious about peace. You give and you take, you don't simply take and give nothing in return.

As it is, Kashmir is the biggest issue between India and Pakistan, you solve that, you solve in almost every issue, including Indian allegations of cross border terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom