What's new

Willing to discuss only ‘relevant issues’ with Pakistan, not Kashmir: India

look up a good history book bacchoo, not the crap they teach you in Pakistan. sort version: these are the guys about whom a vslient Pakistani army got so scared about that 90k+ of them ran to Indians and surrendered to be saved. khush??
First of all kidoo,that is around 40k becuse 1 corps is never 90k...lolzzz....then what the fu@ck 500k indian troops along with 200+ planes was doing in war,playing dandyaa,mukti terrorists were trying for last many months but never they succeed in taking one single city kid,and at that time 45k men were. Fighting against 750k men..

No talk is needed on Kashmir only possible talk should be on Azad Kashmir now.... and freedom of Baluchistan...:big_boss:

First of all kidoo,that is around 40k becuse 1 corps is never 90k...lolzzz....then what the fu@ck 500k indian troops along with 200+ planes was doing in war,playing dandyaa,mukti terrorists were trying for last many months but never they succeed in taking one single city kid,and at that time 45k men were. Fighting against 750k men..

bachoo, don't be an idiot. I do not have the patience or interest in proving obvious and well know facts to you. Only a lowlife coward will think 40000 Pakistani soldiers surrendering out of fear after committing rape and genocide of their own countrymen is somehow less dastardly than 90000 surrendering. I always thought Pakistani cyber warriors are clueless about morals but you just set an even lower bar.

bachoo, don't be an idiot. I do not have the patience or interest in proving obvious and well know facts to you. Only a lowlife coward will think 40000 Pakistani soldiers surrendering out of fear after committing rape and genocide of their own countrymen is somehow less dastardly than 90000 surrendering. I always thought Pakistani cyber warriors are clueless about morals but you just set an even lower bar.
Dear go and do your homwork,being sane and Bharti sometimes on PDF never happens kid,nor I am a keyboard warrior neither I have interest in engaging a low level pathetic idiot like you,about morals they really don't suit on you talking about killing and rapes when your own country is known as rape capital and rape by your brave forces in J&k and NE has been proven....
Farewell kid.
images-1.jpeg
images-2.jpeg
images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom