What's new

Will Washington alienate Pakistan?

USA has strategic interests and I have been saying it for more than two years that Pakistan and US interests do not align anymore. I don't know why can't our establishment understand it and get over the breakup. What Pakistan needs is to clear its mind and make new moves and alliances with clear commitment with new allies instead of running to USA when it call Pakistan. Pakistani establishment is confused. It was thoroughly humiliating to see your PM and COAS attending the lecture by Mr. Tillerson US secretary of the state discarding the recent parliamentary resolution that calls for equality between the countries. Our entire establishment is unable to understand is a very basic principle in human relationship to get respect you have to respect yourself and saying "no" sometimes is actually beneficial.

India should send their soldiers in Afg that will help Afghanis a lot!!

No thanks...

It will not good for pakistan. They will openly support to terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan will back to 5 years back situation. Be a good neighbor, we don't want to send our army.
:-)

No thanks...

It will not good for pakistan. They will openly support to terrorists in Afghanistan and Pakistan will back to 5 years back situation. Be a good neighbor, we don't want to send our army.
The reality is they will be sitting ducks and their logistics would be costly and a nightmare.

They will openly support to terrorists in Afghanistan
Don't worry about that man we're fencing and manning our side of border anyways you're going there so you should too heavily fence and mine the border but i doubt the Afghanis will allow you to do that because if that happens than the terrorist from that side won't be able to cross.
back to 5 years back situation
Nope God willingly that won't happen dreams of some will remain dreams now we've suffered and learned a lot in last 17 years we will not let that dark period to be repeated again.
Be a good neighbor
Be a good friend and brotherly nation and send in your army your brothers need it badly. :-)

When USA does things like this with any country, no matter what that country does, no matter how obedient that country becomes, USA's decisions never change about that country. For example Saudia Arabia and her current "reforms": Nangy hokar bhi nachlo gy to bhi nahi bacho gy, tumhara faisla hochuka hai.
Its better that Pakistan try to break the neck of USA's hold, not only in Afghanistan but also the region around us. Make USA and her "policy makers"(sitting in Israel) feel sorry for their actions.
And if Democracy doen't work for us, no problem, everything doesn't work for everybody. Bring technocratic govt and gradually convert it into a political system(for political stability). Simple.
But for the relations with USA: Ham nangy hokar bhi nach laingy to bhi nahi bachaingy.
No operation within Pakistan on USA's wish.

Don't worry about that man we're fencing and manning our side of border anyways you're going there so you should too heavily fence and mine the border but i doubt the Afghanis will allow you to do that because if that happens than the terrorist from that side won't be able to cross.

Nope God willingly that won't happen dreams of some will remain dreams now we've suffered and learned a lot in last 17 years we will not let that dark period to be repeated again.

Be a good friend and brotherly nation and send in your army your brothers need it badly. :-)

Ok, but don't want to unnecessary trouble to anyone..
We will keep continue good development work in Afghanistan like insfratuchure, hospital, dam's and other economy co-operations. As per last survey, 74 present afghanistan people think positive about India. So we keep good work without military support.

This will be good for all afghanistan, pakistan and India.

No thanks...

Please...!!! Forget about Pakistan she's bad. Only Indian soldiers' blood can save Afghanistan from the Taliban. Please don't say no. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/af...d-Taliban-attack-central-Afghan-hospital.html
http://indianexpress.com/article/world/salma-dam-attack-taliban-afghanistan-live-4721158/

Dam was built by India btw. Again you need to protect infra in such a hostile area. Otherwise they will keep blowing it up.
You can actually help us ask your friends in Afg to seal and mine the border on their side that will be a great help and will be genuinely appreciated.

Ok, but don't want to unnecessary trouble to anyone..
We will keep continue good development work in Afghanistan like insfratuchure, hospital, dam's and other economy co-operations. As per last survey, 74 present afghanistan people think positive about India. So we keep good work without military support.

The future of all the development and infra is bleak as long as long there's the Taliban, which Afghanistan can only get rid of if Indian soldiers give their pavitr blood. I reckon it's not too much to ask for, for brothers. :(

Back
Top Bottom