What's new

will there be a limit on thread creations per day?

will there be a limit on thread creations per day?

• Total voters

muslim_pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I think there should be limit on thread creations per day as some member IDs look like operated by multiple user and those members posting a lot of threads for every new news that suits them mainly in political discussion section. And now political section does not look like discussion forum but it looks like a propaganda section.

@Imran Khan ,@Syed.Ali.Haider ,@Aether ,@Oscar ,@WebMaster ,@Chak Bamu ,@fawwaxs ,@Proudpakistaniguy ,@WishLivePak

Last edited:
Also this forum should have 50% downtime each day.

Also limit on number of members joining each day so that trolls can not create multiple ids.

Anything else I am missing?

@WebMaster This is the man you should worry about. :lol:

Point noted, will implement soon.
Bad suggestion don't follow it Please for GOD sake don't follow this suggestion. There should be no limit to How many threads a person can create per day ?

Last edited:
Also limit on number of members joining each day so that trolls can not create multiple ids.
In fact a newbie should be barred from opening threads until he has at least 50 posts to his credit without a single negative rating. That's the umpteenth time I've made this suggestion, but.........

Does anyone in the management really listen to good suggestions and take concrete action? Like that 'IMG' fiasco where you can't post images directly that's got most of us pissed off! A gazillion complaints have fallen on deaf ears!

Oh well, I'm resigned to my fate on PDF! :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom