What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why you guys are running away from posting shanghai pictures and post only selected pictures against hundreds of pictures posted by me. Your third rate fellow citizen post bombay slum pictures a decade old. I too can post shanghai picture but that is not my goal. My goal is to showcase my city and its development. It does not require dirty pictures of shanghai to be posted hear. I would try to avoid it so far as possible.

Give your advise to your fellow citizen. I am not in a race to show others ugly like you people. If i shall start posting dirty shanghai and china picture, you shall be left with no place to run.

You guys are very famous for your cleanliness. Your china town in west are very famous for their cleanliness and your food is simply unbelievable. Cockroaches, snakes, frogs, dogs and so many things which is unthinkable.

10326517_638324162924400_1661512931_n.jpg

Bombay Hotel 1890.
oldbombay3.jpg

Mumbai 1930
oldbombay4.jpg

Mumbai 1900
oldbombay5.jpg

10261257_635427156542835_561528599_n.jpg
14177676313_c237dcc3f9_o.png
10261130_714161698622726_1209804328_n.jpg
w0Nl0si.jpg
image.jpg
10424531_1505806156314535_1459116947_n.jpg

13907793218_c5d9b602f9_h.jpg

917143_736619633027639_594754510_n.jpg

14412899064_d18ba593ce_b.jpg

14227423368_ba84a5020f_b.jpg
What advice are you talking about? I have no problem with you showing all those pictures of China, it is fine with me for showing what China was like in the past! it is the history of China at that time- beside one can not erase history can it?

What advice are you talking about? I have no problem with you showing all those pictures of China, it is fine with me for showing what China was like in the past! it is the history of China at that time- beside one can not erase history can it?
It's ok. We understand your compulsions to parrot such lines given that you live in a Communist nation. If and when you join your fellow Chinese citizens and seek refugee status in India, you too can be vocal.

CG_3.jpg
CG_2.jpg

CG_6.jpg
CG_5.jpg
Mumbai_17.jpg
Mumbai_street_4.jpg
FF_4.jpg
FF_2.jpg
FF_3.jpg
FF_1.jpg
13586967553_e49650ea6e_b.jpg
322573_285852618136125_288746587_o.jpg
1496128_603473986373985_764818037_o.jpg
1496128_603473986373985_764818037_o.jpg
1537927_601835683204482_2031928805_o.jpg

Evenif I would like to hide some bad side, I will not like to point fingers to others. When water is so dirty in a major city like china that thousand of Pigs (Even an mud and dirt loving animal) dies because of polluted water but they come hear to post slums of Bombay without at all hesitating that the picture they show as the symbol of china's development has a very dirty back side just behind it.

This is what they show to us.

Huangpu-night-cruise.jpg

This is the reality just behind what you see.

2405630.jpg

Now atleast these people should not poit fingers at others. However, they like to show slums of others as if they do not have that. Infact china is the dirtiest country on the placate. Their localities known as china towns in west are even same. They carry their culture everywhere and they make Europe and US an another china wherever they go.
The last picture is showing the house is being tear down to make room for new house project. That is how China do it, government paying the people who live in slum area some money for them to move somewhere else, so the government can use that area as park or some new buildings.

It's ok. We understand your compulsions to parrot such lines given that you live in a Communist nation. If and when you join your fellow Chinese citizens and seek refugee status in India, you too can be vocal.
I think you are mistaken, I was not born in communist nation nor live there. I am saying what it is of my opinion and the truth about the pictures.

[QUOTE="MULUBJA, post: 9509523, member: 148395

Huangpu-night-cruise.jpg

2405630.jpg

Now atleast these people should not poit fingers at others. However, they like to show slums of others as if they do not have that. Infact china is the dirtiest country on the placate. Their localities known as china towns in west are even same. They carry their culture everywhere and they make Europe and US an another china wherever they go.[/QUOTE]

FYI, the 2nd photo was an old neighborhood after demolition, to pave the way for new community. Nobody lives there. If you try to equal this photo with Mumbai slums, shame on you.

So 2013 is a history and 2008 is present. While you becomes a cheer leader and try to investigate the time of any image of china, why do not you do that for the images posted by chinese here. They were taken in 2008. You should have investigate those images also but you did not do that and tried to seat in the leap of your master. I have taken care of false flagger/ fifth columnist like you and your small brain masters many time in past and they have ran away like they are doing right now. They have nothing to show comparable to Bombay so they post decade old pictures of sums.
If you are not a false flagger and an Indian, show your commitment and do not seat in the leap of those narrow minded people just because you hate Indian prime minister. Nobody can bribe a goon to rape his mother because he dislike his father and he want to embrace it.

Whatever I have posted here are facts and like those chinese who are afraid of Comparison of shanghai with Mumbai. It is for you decide which side you want to take.

[QUOTE="MULUBJA, post: 9509523, member: 148395

Huangpu-night-cruise.jpg

2405630.jpg

Now atleast these people should not poit fingers at others. However, they like to show slums of others as if they do not have that. Infact china is the dirtiest country on the placate. Their localities known as china towns in west are even same. They carry their culture everywhere and they make Europe and US an another china wherever they go.

FYI, the 2nd photo was an old neighborhood after demolition, to pave the way for new community. Nobody lives there. If you try to equal this photo with Mumbai slums, shame on you.[/QUOTE]

So what about the photos chinese posted of same demolished buildings where nobody lives?
This is a photo of 2016 and it clearly show what sort of area it is. Just because you demolished it does is not an excuse. It is a slum. Whether you demolished it or not? A demolished slum do not become a palace.

So what about the photos chinese posted of same demolished buildings where nobody lives?
This is a photo of 2016 and it clearly show what sort of area it is. Just because you demolished it does is not an excuse. It is a slum. Whether you demolished it or not? A demolished slum do not become a palace.

They are just very old brick-and-mortar buildings, you can call it anything you want.

So 2013 is a history and 2008 is present. While you becomes a cheer leader and try to investigate the time of any image of china, why do not you do that for the images posted by chinese here. They were taken in 2008. You should have investigate those images also but you did not do that and tried to seat in the leap of your master. I have taken care of false flagger/ fifth columnist like you and your small brain masters many time in past and they have ran away like they are doing right now. They have nothing to show comparable to Bombay so they post decade old pictures of sums.
If you are not a false flagger and an Indian, show your commitment and do not seat in the leap of those narrow minded people just because you hate Indian prime minister. Nobody can bribe a goon to rape his mother because he dislike his father and he want to embrace it.

Whatever I have posted here are facts and like those chinese who are afraid of Comparison of shanghai with Mumbai. It is for you decide which side you want to take.

FYI, the 2nd photo was an old neighborhood after demolition, to pave the way for new community. Nobody lives there. If you try to equal this photo with Mumbai slums, shame on you.

well, believe or not, I am NOT false flagger at all, but it does not matter does it, you are going to accuse me anyway. As for your Prime minister, I think he is a brave man, dare to cancel the 500 and 1000 currency, it is a calculated risk, not many head of the state dare to do it. I have no idea what kind of personality you are, but you purposely use lower case for "Chinese" & "Shanghai", I can see how narrow mind person you are!

Yes - and what's more they go to the West and behave strangely.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...st-poo-outside-burberry-shop-bicester-village

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Chinese-family-let-toddler-DEFECATE-seat.html

Such behavior might be acceptable in China but not everywhere else. Indians do defecate in the open but that is because of lack of infrastructure which is being addressed. Here in both the cases, a toilet was at hand - but this must be a Chinese cultural trait. Living in a closed Communist nation, they are not used to the civilized ways of the democracies. We should give them time.

You are right but I have discussed many chinese on blog who claims to live in US or Europe. However, when you discuss with them, you will fill that they still have that typical closed mindset of communist country and they are unwilling to change. Infact, those so called literate (Chinese literate is semi literate who can just read and write) are more egoistic and they think that what they think is the only right thing in the world.

If you have any good news of India anywhere, they will popup without any time to troll and display their filthy mentality. Once I posted a big article on some topic of Indian achievement. You won't believe, I started getting adverse comment in same minute of posting. I just asked them that atleast read the article . It will take 4 to 5 minutes to read and then comment. They are here to troll irrespective of anything about India and I have exposed many of them very badly like I did here but the shameless gang appears again and again.

I requested them many time to post some nice pictures of shanghai so that we can enjoy them to gather and compare. Even I said that let us post the picture so that forum members may see and decide themselves but they prefer to post a decade old picture of Bombay slum. I avoided it for a long time but when he continued to do that, i posted few pictures of Shanghai's reality where even pigs died because of polluted water. Actually, I di not want to do that but they are not understanding any other language except this so I requested him repeatedly but he decided to post slum pictures only.

well, believe or not, I am NOT false flagger at all, but it does not matter does it, you are going to accuse me anyway. As for your Prime minister, I think he is a brave man, dare to cancel the 500 and 1000 currency, it is a calculated risk, not many head of the state dare to do it. I have no idea what kind of personality you are, but you purposely use lower case for "Chinese" & "Shanghai", I can see how narrow mind person you are!

I am sorry . I posted thsi post thinking that you are ashoka123. This was not aimed at you. I apologize.
You are not an Indian so you have all the right to say whatever you like about me or India. Actually this post was marked at one fifth columnist who claims to be an Indian but support others just because he hate our Prime minister. I apologize once again.

It is because I do not care much about case . If you see my post , you will find somewhere that I have used lower case for india as well. It is not intentional nor I believe that any country can be insulted by writing its name in lower case. I do not make opinion about anybody just from the case in which he writes. Rather I would see what he writes.

The another reason of my English remained poor is that we never focused on English. I studied in Gujarati medium. English was taught as a subject. When I came in Standard 10, only maths science marks were counted for admission and we fully focused on that. In 11th 12th, We worked very hard but just to learn maths, physics and chemistry. We used to study English just one two day in whole academic year. This continued in graduation. All my professional study was in English and I studied management accounting, MBA, business analytic, materials management, Impost export management and strategic management in different courses but your language did not improve much.

I would urge you to focus on matter and not language.

Last edited:
You are right but I have discussed many chinese on blog who claims to live in US or Europe. However, when you discuss with them, you will fill that they still have that typical closed mindset of communist country and they are unwilling to change. Infact, those so called literate (Chinese literate is semi literate who can just read and write) are more egoistic and they think that what they think is the only right thing in the world.

If you have any good news of India anywhere, they will popup without any time to troll and display their filthy mentality. Once I posted a big article on some topic of Indian achievement. You won't believe, I started getting adverse comment in same minute of posting. I just asked them that atleast read the article . It will take 4 to 5 minutes to read and then comment. They are here to troll irrespective of anything about India and I have exposed many of them very badly like I did here but the shameless gang appears again and again.

I requested them many time to post some nice pictures of shanghai so that we can enjoy them to gather and compare. Even I said that let us post the picture so that forum members may see and decide themselves but they prefer to post a decade old picture of Bombay slum. I avoided it for a long time but when he continued to do that, i posted few pictures of Shanghai's reality where even pigs died because of polluted water. Actually, I di not want to do that but they are not understanding any other language except this so I requested him repeatedly but he decided to post slum pictures only.

I am sorry . I posted thsi post thinking you ashoka123. This was not aimed at you. I apologize.
You are not an Indian so you have all the right to say whatever you like about me or India. Actually this post was marked at one fifth columnist who claims to be an Indian but support others just because he hate our Prime minister. I apologize once again.

It is because I do not care much about case . If you see my post , you will find somewhere that I have used lower case for india as well. It is not intentional nor I believe that any country can be insulted by writing its name in lower case.
may I ask why you think Communist = closed mind? if their mind is so close, and communist is so bad, why their can build fighter jet, aircraft carrier but not India? not to mention the high speed rail train and road....wake up Indian, don't just talk, do something, call your MP, call your local politician make sure the government do something people wants, beside your are the biggest democracy country in the world. WAKE UP INDIAN!

may I ask why you think Communist = closed mind? if their mind is so close, and communist is so bad, why their can build fighter jet, aircraft carrier but not India?

May I ask you why a very powerful country who can make better weapon than anybody else collapsed? I am talking about Russia. Google and watch the video of Russian spy Uri Bezmenov.
You will get the Idea of closed mindedness of Communist.

They have not born and bought up in free environment. You can come India and say anything about India or Indian prime minister and you can do that even being an outsider but in their own country, they can not say anything about their government. They can not protest nor they can demonstrate. All social medias are banned. You can not even watch you tube. So many things are banned and punishable which are basic right in democracy. So they are bought up in different way. We can expect them to change when they go to any democratic country but they do not change.

So far as other things you mentioned. we are doing all this things but we opened our economy late so it it is happening one to one and half decade behind china and many decade behind other western countries. However we have a constrain. We can not snatch the land of farmers like china do. We had a plan to make 100 smart cities but land acquisition bill got struck in parliament and we could not do that. Anybody can go to court and get anything stayed. These all are weaknesses of a liberal democracy but we have chosen this model and we have to grow in that only. Inspite of what all you say, we are among the fastest growing economy which has pulled out 150 million people above poverty line. We have our so many achievements but it depends on how you look at it.

Last edited:
May I ask you why a very powerful country who can make better weapon than anybody else collapsed? I am talking about Russia. Google and watch the video of Russian spy Uri Bezmenov.

They have not born and bought up in free environment. You can come India and say anything about India or Indian prime minister and you can do that even being an outsider but in their own country, they can not say anything about their government. They can not protest nor they can demonstrate. All social medias are banned. You can not even watch you tube. So many things are banned and punishable which are basic right in democracy. So they are bought up in different way. We can expect them to change when they go to any democratic country but they do not change.
well, collapse of USSR is staged in my opinion, by you know who, as for no youtube and other social medias it is a totally a business move, it is in fact an unfair business competition, as an example youtube, if China open youtube up freely, do you think youku and other similar website will still be around? it got nothing to do with democracy. that is why India does not have it's own youtube or google. Get it? Wake up !

They are just very old brick-and-mortar buildings, you can call it anything you want.

It is a photo of 2016.

well, collapse of USSR is staged in my opinion, by you know who, as for no youtube and other social medias it is a totally a business move, it is in fact an unfair business competition, as an example youtube, if China open youtube up freely, do you think youku and other similar website will still be around? it got nothing to do with democracy. that is why India does not have it's own youtube or google. Get it? Wake up !

Ok if you think that then it is fine. I have no mood to discuss further. Lunch time now.

So far as other things you mentioned. we are doing all this things but we opened our economy late so it it is happening one to one and half decade behind china and many decade behind other western countries. However we have a constrain. We can not snatch the land of farmers like china do. We had a plan to make 100 smart cities but land acquisition bill got struck in parliament and we could not do that. Anybody can go to court and get anything stayed. These all are weaknesses of a liberal democracy but we have chosen this model and we have to grow in that only. Inspite of what all you say, we are among the fastest growing economy which has pulled out 150 million people above poverty line. We have our so many achievements but it depends on how you look at it.
I hate to tell you this, but Chinese protest and demonstrate all the time in all cities, their also have a system call "shangfang" (Petitioning (also known as letters and calls, correspondence and reception, xinfang or shangfang) is the administrative system for hearing complaints and grievances from individuals in the People's Republic of China)。

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom